Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$17
Booking.comUS$49
PricelineUS$50
getaroom.comUS$58
All reviews beach access pool access room finns beach club sun deck beautiful hotel sea view day bed berawa beach canggu area spacious room enjoyable stay large pool boutique hotel great pool echo beach bali bicycles
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

I was there 2 weeks ago, and the place during this pandemic full, more quite. With Canggu vibes, amazing area with sea view. No need to worry the waves gonna disturb ur sleep. It wasn't happen. The Hotel not close by the sea, but we can see the beach

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
General Manager, General Manager at THE HAVEN SUITES Bali Berawa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2020

Dear camolea,

There is nothing more satisfying than learning that our guests had a wonderful time during their stay with THE HAVEN SUITES Bali Berawa. Your positive feedback will be shared with the entire team to motivate them and to continuously deliver our signature service from the heart even in the midst of a pandemic. We strive very hard each and every day to provide all of our guests with the very best experience possible and I hope you will choose to stay with us again whenever you decide to return to Bali. Please do not hesitate to contact me anytime directly as I will be delighted to personally assist you with your upcoming holiday and to ensure you that your stay will be as memorable as the previous one even more.

Reviewed 22 October 2020 via mobile

Thank you for having us. We appreciate how challenging it is to stay open while international borders are shut. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. All of the staff were very professional, attentive and happy. Our family stayed in two pool access rooms so that my husband had privacy to work. The rooms are generous in size with beautiful unexpected touches like a beach bag and wooden drying rack. We loved the large bath, day bed by the window, sun lounge and rocking chair by the pool. Great value hotel in a good location with plenty of variety within walking distance.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at THE HAVEN SUITES Bali Berawa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2020

Dear KatMac76,

Hello from THE HAVEN SUITES Bali Berawa!

Thank you for your precious time reviewing our hotel and we truly appreciate your valuable feedback.
I am so glad to know that you have enjoyed the entire stay from the beginning until you left the resort with an unforgettable bank of happy memories and were impressed with the signature services we offered even in this hard situation. Certainly, your positive feedback will be shared with the entire team to motivate them to continuously deliver our THE HAVEN SUITES Bali Berawa's signature service from the heart.

We hope that your flawless experience will lead you back to THE HAVEN SUITES Bali Berawa for a more enriching stay.

Reviewed 29 September 2020

During these pandemic times this place surely is a H(e)aven.

Lovely polite staff, nice spacious rooms, some with very much privacy facing the beach. Comfortable beds. Yoga, gym and very large pool is a plus!

Room tip: if you do not like to hear music from the beach, perhaps mention this on the reception
Date of stay: September 2020
General Manager, General Manager at THE HAVEN SUITES Bali Berawa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2020

Dear niinadj,

Thank you for spending your holiday at THE HAVEN SUITES Bali Berawa and leaving such a heartwarming review.
It was my pleasure to read through and learn about your experience with us. There's nothing more encouraging for us than knowing that our guests departed our resort only with fond memories of their stay even in this tough condition. Rest assured I will pass on your kind words to my staff as they will be delighted to read through!
I hope that it will not be long until we have the pleasure to welcome you back and show you our signature service!

Reviewed 3 August 2020 via mobile

Despite some hiccups the overall stay matched ny expectation. I booked my stay through online travel agent, arrived at front office and the staff cant find my booking. I had to scramble to find my confirmation in my email. When I found it and showed it to the staff, I was told that perhaps the Sales Person forgot ro input it in the system (it has been very quiet due to pandemic). I could have been fine if the staff just said sorry for not finding my booking. Went to the room and happy with it (except I saw one used lotion left in the wooden box hidden under).

Despite limited amenities and service, it is worth it to stay. Overall good staff, spacious room with with balcony - looking the pool, beach access and special rate. I will reccommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank FranciscaT49
General Manager, General Manager at THE HAVEN SUITES Bali Berawa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2020

Dear FranciscaT49,

We appreciate that you took the time to share your personal experience at THE HAVEN SUITES Bali Berawa even in this hard situation. We do apologize for some hiccups that happened. Due to Covid19, we resting home some of our staff and that affect our services. Thank you so much for complimenting the service of our limited staff, also our room, and the facilities. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future of course with our signature services.

Reviewed 26 July 2020

After reading so many positive reviews, we chose to stay in this hotel (check in: July 26th 2020 at 3PM) , unfortunately our experience with their front officer staff is far from pleasant. Once we arrived no one at the lobby, as I was self drive, so I approached this female officer with long hair & grey uniform, I informed her that I am guest coming for check in. Seems like she was bothered by me, because I interrupted her while chatting with her friends (several people hang out at the lobby with no uniform). With very high tone she yelled at me to park the car my self because no one can help me. I then asked what about the big luggage I had in my car, with very hesitate gesture she asked some of her boy friends (no uniform) to help me with luggage. I then parked my car in the basement (I was right that no one can assist me with big luggage and some smaller bags, I am female travelled with my son 10 y.o).

Once check-in was complete, I then went to the pool for swimming and at the lobby I met her again, since I dont expect to have any negativity surround my trip so I nicely greet her "good afternoon" again, she just looked away with no response.

In my humble opinion, during this pandemic situation I think we should simply appreciate others no matter what their skin color, particularly when they showed their best effort to keep your business alive, we happily accept so many limitation with this hotel during these difficult situation.

Appreciate if management of The Haven Suites Bali Berawa could pay attention on this matter and give relevant training particularly for this female staff at the front desk.

Thank you and hope everyone is safe and healthy

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mynameisearth,

Thank you for sharing your concerns in reference to your recent experience at THE HAVEN SUITES Bali Berawa. I sincerely appreciate your constructive comments about our hotel. I want to assure you that we are constantly working hard to bring all areas of the property up to a level of perfection that befits our reputation for excellence even in this hard situation due to Covid19 also with limited staff and services. Whilst I am disappointed to hear that you thought some areas of the hotel were less than satisfied. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of. Thank you and stay healthy!

Sincerely Yours,