“Food Safety Issues”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Just had a very unpleasant experience likely to explain why food safety is a hot topic. When I went to complain that my burgers (sliders) were medium rare (pink) instead of well done like I had ordered they took my half eaten burger and RE-grilled it! I tried to explain how unsanitary this was as they had no clue what infections pathogens my saliva carried they just pretended they didn’t understand. I was incensed, but this landed on deaf ears. Don’t think we got a discount or anything like that we paid full fare. Since we were there fairly early I crossed my fingers and went about my business. Can anyone eating there after me be sure I’m not carrying anything??? This maybe why I’ve had the poops since I got here, bright side, BEST DIET EVER!

1  Thank Esperanza S

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

While the food is consistent, much of their menu is better left avoided. Their burgers are quite good, though a bit over priced. I’d suggest staying away from the roasted vegetable platter and chili fries as they’re quite bland and definitely not worth their asking price.

Overall, it’s a nice restaurant with a nice friendly atmosphere but their prices and hit or miss menu means there’s definite room for improvement.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I have visited this Blue Frog restaurant before and am always pleased with the customer service which makes the experience even better. The food was okay, nothing to be excited about, but enjoyable nonetheless. I will return again next time I visit the city.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

The burgers are big and they have a good selection of them. A good day is Monday, as there is 2 for 1!
Unfortunately the drinks are quite overpriced for China.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Here the staff were friendly and spoke English too. The burger was OK but with fresh chips not frozen ones it would have been the icing on the cake.