All reviews horizon club the river live piano chi spa executive assistant manager beijing duck an executive suite nice choice lobby lounge hotel is fantastic stayed nights high level fantastic stay home away from home subway station international standards impeccable service
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Room was impecable, comfortable and large shower a real plus. The Cafe Yun has an outstanding array of cuisine to choose from. Truly a winner. It's 10 mins from the Tianjin Railway station and right next to the subway so if you are familiar with moving around on the subway and trains in China, this is a great place to stay.

Room tip: The higher the floor the better the view of the river.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jens C, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear frankfernandez,

Thank you for your ‘great’ review. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I thank you for writing this review. I am delighted with your heading, as it sums up a few of our selling points. We are very lucky to have such a great location, being so close to or with direct access to everything in Tianjin. Such as the railway station, airport, economic and development zones, conference centre and tourist sites. Our views of the river from the guest rooms are great, especially at night. Thank you for trying Café Yun, our all day dining restaurant and I am pleased you liked the food and variety.
It was a pleasure having you stay with us, and we all look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

The hotel was extremely comfortable and the leisure services are well worth a visit. You need a swimming cap to use the pool and the convention is for people to use the sauna without bathing costumes. The views of the river are very impressive. There is a shopping centre right next door with breakfast options

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jens C, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear Robin P,
I am delighted that you stayed with us and I thank you for writing this review. I am thrilled to know you enjoyed your visit to Tianjin, especially the former sports stadium, Minyaun and the area around Fifth Avenue, the former foreign concession, which is full of quaint streets, historic houses and great restaurants. I am pleased you liked our location, adjacent to the Riverview Place Shopping Mall and on the bank of the Haihe River.
We all hope to welcome you back to Tianjin.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I was here for two nights for a business trip. I had been in other Shangri-La hotels and I can say this one is among the best! Excellent room and furnitures, awsome wine selection at the lobby. The location is really nice, as it is along the river and, furthermore, there's a huge mall front door for shopping and eating. Definitely suggested!

Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
Jens C, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear Marco B,

I am delighted to know that you stayed with us for two nights, and thank you also for being a Shangri-La fan, staying in other Shangri-La Hotels as well. Thank you for your accolades, about our rooms, location and the convenience of being alongside the Riverview Place shopping mall. I am pleased to note that you enjoyed our wine list in the lobby as well. We certainly want you back again and hope that you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

The Gem of this hotel is the staff , every staff I really mean all the staff I've encounter r really professional , polite n cheerful ! Wonderful experience ! Want to esp praise front desk staff Susan ,Dora ,Amanda ,Regina , if without their help , the stay won't be as prefect as now !

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
Jens C, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear catcat6622,

Thank you for the fantastic tagline, “Excellent Staff,” I am thrilled to read this, and I will certainly share your review with all my colleagues. With genuine warmth and efficient service being essential to a great stay I am delighted to read about your encounters with my team. I am happy to know that they are professional, polite and cheerful. Thank you also for mentioning many of them by name, and I will personally thank them.

We all look forward to having you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Beautiful hotel from the moment we walked in.Spacious well decorated room with a stunning view of the river and city. Room was quiet and the bedding was perfect. ( Bed was enormous too ) VERY friendly staff, I appreciated that housekeeping didn't mess with the curtains. The concierge was very helpful in making a flower arrangement that fit my budget. Great gym ,spa and swimming pool. Spotless everywhere. Book the Horizon club level. Well worth it.

Room tip: Horizon club- level
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jens C, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Dear TachlessCps,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Tianjin. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed our spacious and well-decorated rooms and great views of the river and city. I am pleased the room was quiet and that you loved our bedding. I am most pleased though to know that you found my colleagues to be friendly and helpful. Thank you for your lovely comments about housekeeping, gym, and our swimming pool. Thank you also for trying and recommending our Horizon Lounge. Perched on top of the hotel with a bird’s eye view of the river, it is a great place to be.

We certainly hope to have you back with us soon, and we all look forward to welcoming you back again.