All reviews the club lounge ladies and gentlemen zest restaurant executive chef hand written bathroom mirror personalized service club staff highest standard special thanks beautiful hotel european style entire stay biz trip hotel staff a wonderful stay checking in
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel itself is extremely beautiful. I like its castle shape, boutique furniture and Victorian style decoration. Room is spacious with nice amenities, Espresso machine, automatic toilet, etc. Club is a must-visit. Delicious food and many wine selections. Club Manager Dara is nice and helpful. She recommended Rose Flavor Latte which is amazing! I will definitely come again!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
The Ritz-Carlto... T, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

Dear Jasmine Z,
Greeting from The Ritz-Carlton, Tianjin!
Thank you for sharing this great comment and choosing our hotel during your visits to Tianjin. I am delighted to learn that your stay was enjoyable and our service was warm, yet refined. I am also thrilled to hear our Club Manager Dara took great care of you. Your recognition is extremely meaningful to her and her Team, please be sure that this has already been shared with her and she will be recognized individually.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future. Moreover, upon your next stay we hope you will be able to try our Beer Garden and the Sunday Family Brunch. Should you need any arrangement or assistances, please do not hesitate to contact me directly anytime!
Sincere Regards,

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

First time on Tianjin and was really positively surprised by how nice this hotel was. Very clean, some grandeur, good breakfast buffet

Rooms are large and spacious and gym is very well equipped

A bit noisy for my room overlooking the parking but not a big deal

Trip type: Travelled on business
The Ritz-Carlto... T, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Dear Caribu75,
Greeting from the Ritz-Carlton, Tianjin!
Thank you for the time you have taken to share your comments and for staying with us. Your compliments were extremely inspiring and I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us! I will be sure to share your comments with our Ladies and Gentlemen.
The team looks forward to welcoming you back to The Ritz-Carlton, Tianjin in the near future! Please do not hesitate to contact me at hugo.Montanari@ritzcarlton.com or any of my team if we can be of any assistance.
Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Hotel has the real grandeur of the 1920's. Brilliant decorations and fantastic service. Great evening bar, with good music and also breakfast and dinner of good quality. Not so cheap, but as long as quality is outstanding, not an issue. I ate now 3 times at Zest restaurant - the buffet has excellent DimSum and Sushi, and a la carte Italian is quite good. Also nice selection of wines and beers.

Date of stay: June 2016
The Ritz-Carlto... T, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2016

Dear Jeroen G,
Warm greetings from The Ritz-Carlton, Tianjin! Thank you for your time to share this great comment and choosing our hotel during your visits to Tianjin. I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed the time and food at Restaurant & Bar! In this summer, we are also having the Beer Garden available from Thursday – Sunday from 5.30 – 10.30 hosts by Zest restaurant; you are more than welcome to join if you are still around or visit us in the near future!
We are always delighted to welcome you back to the hotel and share new amazing memories together, and as always, should you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me directly anytime!
Sincere Regards,

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

Ritz Carlton is a very beautiful and classy hotel. Whatever you see on the website is what you will get on actual site.

The room is very spacious and clean. It is tastefully decorated with a homely touch. The twin bed is in fact a double bed rather than a single bed. The bedding is premium and extremely comfortable. This is the best bed I've ever slept on.

The hotel lobby, lounge and breakfast area are very classy but the food doesn't taste as good. There is room for improvement.

The staff service is excellent. Concierge can speak good English and are very helpful. I checked in on 2 June 2016 and my husband's birthday was the next day. On 3 June afternoon, I was impressed and touched by the management's kind act to gift us with a cake and a handwritten birthday card for my husband's birthday without us requesting beforehand.

The SPA service is very good. They went the extra mile to decorate the massage room to make you feel welcome.

However, the hotel staff seem less attentive when walking and tend to cut into guests' path without knowing. Yet, this minor fault is still negligible as the overall service has far exceeded my expectation.

Overall this is an excellent hotel, both for leisure and business.

Trip type: Travelled with family
The Ritz-Carlto... T, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2016

Dear TLL15,
Greeting from The Ritz-Carlton, Tianjin!
Thank you for sharing this great comment and choosing our hotel during your recent visit to Tianjin. I am delighted to learn that your stay was enjoyable and our service was up to your expectation. It makes me very proud to know that our Ladies and Gentlemen surprised and delight you both on your husband’s Birthday. Your recognition is extremely meaningful to Concierge and Spa team, please be sure that this has already been shared with them and they will be recognized individually.
Best regards,

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Enjoyed my afternoon tea at this luxury hotel. Thanks for the Chef Patrick for his great hospitality to make the difference dining experience. First class to all ladies and gentlemen, proud for them to work at such beautiful hotel

Room tip: luxury hotel, great service
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The Ritz-Carlto... T, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Dear Wengio k,
Greeting from the Ritz-Carlton, Tianjin.!
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and for staying with us. It is great to hear that our Pastry Chef, Patrick provided you the professional and personal service. Your compliments regarding our afternoon tea services are very encouraging and I sincerely hope you had a memorable stay with us! I look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy our current Afternoon tea promotion in partnership with Godiva. The Chocolate is delicious!! Please do not hesitate to contact me at Hugo.montanari@ritzcarlton.com or any of my team if we can be of assistance in the meantime.
Yours Sincerely,