1,076 results
All reviews butler service the river happy hour great hotel small tv preferred choice italian town excellent location shopping mall the hotel offers spacious room noodles service level high floor special thanks platinum member lobby bar
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Have had an awesome time at the St. Regis. I really enjoyed the atmosphere on the terrace at the riverside, especially in the evenings. Very chilly and amazing view.
The breakfast offers everything you need. From chinese to western..delicious. Absolutely loved the "live cooking stations".
The staff is also always very polite and tries to help you in every situation. The butler Damon was very nice and kind, at breakfast Tina was always there to assist. Also the staff at the happy hour was so kind and polite, always smiling.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
dariopithard, General Manager at The St. Regis Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear fr0mbilba0withl0ve,

greetings from The St. Regis Tianjin!

I am amazed to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us. From morning sunrise to evening sunset you truly enjoyed our facilities and offerings. I am happy to read about your great breakfast and Bar experiences. Also I want to thank you in particular for showing appreciation to Tina, Damon and the entire St. Regis Bar team. True assets of The St. Regis Tianjin!

I am hoping to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

The hotel is on an excellent location and the Butler service is outstanding! They all have a good english level and are always looking out for you. We spent a weekend with our kids and they provided everything we needed and more. Therefore the swimming pool was not a friendly environment.
Our family room had a beautiful view to the river. We will definitely come back to this hotel!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
dariopithard, General Manager at The St. Regis Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Laura L,

warm greetings from The St. Regis Tianjin!

Thank you so much for taking the time and providing your feedback to us. It is very voluble and we are excited to learn how much you enjoyed the hotel services. Our signature butler services are unique in Tianjin and it fills me with great pride to read how well we took care of your family.

We are very much looking forward to welcome you back hopefully very soon.

Best wishes

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Always love the comfort of St Regis hotel chain. The branch at Tianjin is no different. Lovely hotel. Though the front line staff is polite, they seems untrained to manage and support guests’ needs. Easily confused. Example - sending us to the wrong room, taking 15 mins for 2 bottles of Tsingtao to be served. Recommend to provide proper training to staff before placing them on the frontline!

Trip type: Travelled with family
dariopithard, General Manager at The St. Regis Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear elainecll,

greetings from The St. Regis Tianjin!

I am happy to know about your loyalty towards our brand and thanks for staying with us this time although I am sad to learn that we did not meet your high expectation entirely. I would appreciate if you could reach out to me @dario.pithard@stregis.com to understand more about the details that led to your experience.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I stayed for 3 nights. It was a pleasant stay. The location of the hotel is perfect to transit anywhere in the city. It is on the river front which makes an add-on to the pleasant stay. The team is excellent and special thanks to Jimmy Ji - St. Regis Butler Service for the friendly and helpful approach towards the visitors to guide them nicely about the hotel services and the visiting places in Tianjin. The hotel is well maintained. A shopping mall and a good market just opposite the hotel makes more convenient for the visitors.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Kedar_Sutavani,

greetings from The St. Regis Tianjin!

I would like to thank you for you nice comment about our hotel. I am happy to learn how much you enjoyed staying with us. The location of the hotel is indeed superior for Tianjin with many attractions around. Thank you also for mentioning the well maintained condition of the hotel, but what amazes me most is the great comment about our butler Jimmy who indeed is a true asset to the team.

We are looking forward to welcome you back at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights. The hotel is well located, in front of the river for a nice walk or run, and at 100meters from the main street for shopping with a shopping center in front of the hotel.
The room was spacious and lightly, clean and comfortable. There were just a small issue in the bathroom as the door could not be closed in the shower as the tiles were unglued from the wall leading to less space for the door to close. I asked the reception to move me in another room and they did change it withou any problems. The butler helped me with everything in a minute.
The buffet at the hotel is good but really really expensive specially if you go on Thursday evening, it will cost you almost 600RNB...so ask the price before to go to the buffet! It might worth for you to eat outside in the shopping mall for example. There are really good restaurants there.

Room tip: ask river view at the highest floor possible!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
St Regis T J, General Manager at The St. Regis Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear JulienChretien,

thank you so much for your providing your review about your hotel stay here in TripAdvisor.

I am happy to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us and how well my team took care of you. Thank you also for highlighting the performance of our signature butler team. It is great to read that all the training and dedication pays off.

In Promenade, our All Day Dining Restaurant we have a big variety of offers. From a la carte dishes to different theme nights, with one of our highlights the seafood galore. Alternatively we have a second restaurant named Riviera that provides Mediterranean Dishes, The St. Regis Bar offering Asian and International dishes as well as our In Room Dining for our hotel guests.

We hope to see you soon again

with best personal regards