“Nice food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I went there once with a friend after a long walk to Tian Ta lake. quite nice food and service is ok. but i don't know why the whole building looks like a abandent place. The restaurant is not that big but quite nice to hang out with friends. what I suggest maybe could play some indian music or more indian elments into it would be nicer.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Bawarchi offers authentic indian food. They know how to make proper bread of all types. Vegeterian dishes are all good and makes one feel at home. The only negative is the location which is worth ignoring. Recommended as must visit for those who savour indian meals for a reasonable price and friendly service.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

The best food palace at China I can say. We visited this place on 12dec2013. The food was really tasty. Just like 'Made in India @ China'. The service was very quick and good ambience with your fav music. Those of you visiting Tianjin and wanna taste Indian food customised in your way (chinese, italian, etc) do visit this place.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I tried this restaurant based on its reviews when I was on a business trip in Tianjin. I liked the food. It was tasty. Authentic Indian. Sufficient quantity. Lassi was not that great though. Even though waitresses do not understand English I had no problem in ordering food. Service was quick. I would say if you are in Tianjin and want to have Indian food go for this restaurant.

2  Thank KP85
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I try to eat most of all the Indian restaurants in different cities of china, but the Indian food I found at Bawarchi is one of the best among all Indian restaurants in China. Food is very fresh and can be made to your desired taste by just talking a very friendly manager there or staff. I highly recommend all the Indian food lovers to visit this restaurant in Tianjin.