“Yummy Authentic Indian cuisine”
Review of Bawarchi Indian Restaurant - CLOSED

Bawarchi Indian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2013

The best food palace at China I can say. We visited this place on 12dec2013. The food was really tasty. Just like 'Made in India @ China'. The service was very quick and good ambience with your fav music. Those of you visiting Tianjin and wanna taste Indian food customised in your way (chinese, italian, etc) do visit this place.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I tried this restaurant based on its reviews when I was on a business trip in Tianjin. I liked the food. It was tasty. Authentic Indian. Sufficient quantity. Lassi was not that great though. Even though waitresses do not understand English I had no problem in ordering food. Service was quick. I would say if you are in Tianjin and want to have Indian food go for this restaurant.

2  Thank KP85
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I try to eat most of all the Indian restaurants in different cities of china, but the Indian food I found at Bawarchi is one of the best among all Indian restaurants in China. Food is very fresh and can be made to your desired taste by just talking a very friendly manager there or staff. I highly recommend all the Indian food lovers to visit this restaurant in Tianjin.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I have been eating Indian food in many countries worldwide.
The Bawarchi is the closest to English style Indian food I have found in China for many years.
The food is fresh, flavorsome and served quickly. The service can be slow when the restaurant is busy. But if you ask for the general manager (who speaks great English). time can be reduced.
There delivery service is also very quick and they don't skimp of the servings.
Enjoy.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

This place is hidden in the TianTa Dao restaurants labyrint, the place looks a little outdated but the food that you can have is the best Indian food in Town!