See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2016

The apartment is very spacious considering its central location at the city, next to the famous Xikai church. In the morning, you could hear the church bell. 7-11 is in front of the apartment. It is very near to the shopping area and cafes. Next to it is Guangyang Road where there are few eateries, mini marts and fruit mart.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

If you are traveling with 2 kids then it is better to get a 2 bedroom apartment..the living room are spacious..the masterbedroom are huge..the 2nd room is comfortable for the kids..the kitchen's got a refrigerator, microwave oven, stove for us to cook and there are some dinner plates and bowls in the cupboard..if you plan to stay longer then it would be best to get a 2 bedroom with kitchen and washing machine for you to do your laundry. The apartment with 1 room is okay..but if you want some privacy then it is not a good choice as the windows in the kitchen are transparent enough for your neighbours above you to stalk at your cooking. Please ask for higher level as lower ones will block your view of the streets. There is a mosque for muslims to pray just accross the street. And there is a halal chinese restaurant (green signage) in less than 200m walking distance. Groceries can be bought at Carefour. We got there by taxi at first then decided to walk back to our hotel. The hotel is also near to the city centre in just walking distance. There is Uniqlo, Watsons, bread shop and few bars nearby. The city centre is huge and there are a lot of shopping malls including Isetan. Another halal chinese restaurant is near tianjin foreign studies university. The hotel is just walking distance from there. Going to the train station to get to the airport or anywhere else can be done by taking a cab. There are a lot of cabs and the price are around 13 yuan. Our first time in tianjin we took a private personal cab that cost us 200 yuan. We were pretty upset when we realised the distance to the hotel doesn't fit the price of 200 yuan. Be careful on that. Always ask for the normal blue cabs for the receipt. If you want to report on anything, the local authorities are able to find the cab driver. Next, if you're traveling with toddlers please do bring some extra diapers. I think the price are very expensive. That's about all. Thanks for reading and viewing.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2016

The location is perfect for shopping and transportation which is just few meters from the door. The apartments in the hotel are large and decorated in western style and beds were very comfortable. We have a pleasant stayed in this apt.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2015

I stayed there from 12/24 to 12/28. On 12/25 night, I found that no one cleaned up my room so I called the front desk and asked for assistant.

I asked one of the colleague to provide me some bottle water, towel and toilet paper. After half hour, no one gave me the stuff so I called the front desk again. This time a guy picked up the phone and I asked where was that girl and he told me she was off duty.

The worse thing is she didn’t tell other staff about my case. And I needed to go to the convenient store to purchase the toilet paper and water by myself coz the hotel didn't have any left.

I stay at this hotel every time when I travel to Tianjin but because of this terrible experience, I think of changing another one.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Great place to stay when you're travelling with small kids..im here with my three year old and four year old..my suite has 2 bedrooms..a living room and a kitchen..kids told me that it felt like home! The receptionist could speak basic english. If you need a taxi just tell them and they'll have one ready for you. It's in the heart of tianjin and there's probably a mosque and a park across the road. Shops like watsons, uniqlo etc are within walking distance. I heard that theres 3 halal restaurants in heping district (the hotel district). The receptionists are helpful and they call my room to ask if we needed to clean the room or need anything. Another great suite by frasers! #kipidap

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family