“Delicious!”

Acapulco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 69 Restaurants in Soldotna
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

I got the chicken fajitas and my colleague got the seafood chimichanga. Both were great, the chimichanga had a creamy sauce on top and it looked good. My chicken fajitas lunch was a big portion and I was very full after. It was pretty cheap also. Unexpectedly great Mexican food in Soldotna.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

This is the best Mexican food in town with a brand new building. The views are great to the south and the staff is very nice. If you want Mexican go here!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

This place was not very busy which worked for us just fine. The food was acceptable for what it was, nothing fancy. Service was great though. Didn't have to wait on drinks, waitresses were on it.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

We went there for lunch it was soooo good I wish we had one in homer we went Saturday Oct 8th in the afternoon our waiter was very nice and quick he was very nice to my young daughter and we got our food in good time and it was amazing the best Mexican I've had in a long time. It is good family setting and comfortable place to be.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

As I start every review about Alaska this place was overpriced. $6 for a tap beer. We had one beer and two meals and the bill was $40. There are no Mexican spices in the food. My wife had the pork enchilada. Large (more than bite sized) pieces of pork that were dry and overcooked with no Mexican spices, black beans and rice. It came with a dollop of sour cream. Very bland and absolutely no heat. I had the beef burrito with small pieces of beef and some beans inside, pinto beans and rice. Mine had the same dollop of sour cream and a dollop of guacamole. Again NO mexican spices. No cumin, no oregano, no garlic and no heat. Very generous portions and friendly service. The free salsa that comes with the chips at least had some cilantro in it but again no heat. We will not go back here again.