“Mind-Blowing Apple Fritters”
Review of The moose is loose

The moose is loose
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Soldotna
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Bakery
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Never in my life have I had such tasty apple fritters. My brother picked up some pastries for our party while we were visiting, and WOW! Seriously. I don't know if I can eat apple fritters again from other places. Perfect ratio of apple, pastry, and glaze. Delicioso! You have ruined me. : )

1  Thank Laura P

Reviewed 4 May 2018

I saw this place and knew I had to bring my donut loving boyfriend some snacks home. He has a hard time finding good donuts and these did not dissappoint. I picked up quite a variety and 24 hours later there are only mostly crumbs left. Worth a stop for a nice treat!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

The best baked goods; breads, rolls, cakes, cookies, and donuts. There are lots of moose clothing & gifts to choose from.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I’ve lived in Soldotna AK for years and one of the first places I went was the Moose is loose. I ve been going there for years now. These are the best I’ve had fo thirty years.
I have a friend that comes here every year and the first place we have to go is here to get at least a dozen, the first of many for the month he’s here. He complains about the price but says it’s worth it. It is. You can get donuts to go or sit in the back and relax with a good cup of coffee and enjoy one of the best donuts in and out of Alaska.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The moose is loose can’t be beat for baked goods! Simply put- it’s excellent in every way. Truly delicious.