“Bakery & gift shop”
Review of The moose is loose

The moose is loose
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Soldotna
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Bakery
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

The best baked goods; breads, rolls, cakes, cookies, and donuts. There are lots of moose clothing & gifts to choose from.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I’ve lived in Soldotna AK for years and one of the first places I went was the Moose is loose. I ve been going there for years now. These are the best I’ve had fo thirty years.
I have a friend that comes here every year and the first place we have to go is here to get at least a dozen, the first of many for the month he’s here. He complains about the price but says it’s worth it. It is. You can get donuts to go or sit in the back and relax with a good cup of coffee and enjoy one of the best donuts in and out of Alaska.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The moose is loose can’t be beat for baked goods! Simply put- it’s excellent in every way. Truly delicious.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We love donuts, and we make sure to stop by every time we are on the peninsula. Keep up the great work!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

This bakery has some of the most delicious pastries I have eaten. If we lived closer, my scrawny grandson that was with us would be my size. I wanted to try three samples everything so I would have a true "scientific" appraisal but my wife, wallet and waist wouldn't allow that.

The staff is extremely friendly and their coffee is delicious, also.