“Delicious food options”

Odie's Deli
Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in Soldotna
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 27 October 2018

All items were freshly made and delicious. We were there for breakfast and had very large breakfast sandwiches. Enough to save for lunch! And the snickerdoodle cookies were to die for and the size of a small plate. We bought a dozen!!

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

It’s been a while since our last trip to Odie’s and I can’t say we’ll be going back anytime soon. My favorite sandwich used to be the Chipotle Panini. They always used thick sliced turkey with bacon ( you could actually taste), lettuce and tomato slices ( about 1/8” thick). What I had today was (except for the jalapeño bread) tasteless. There were 2 (maybe 3) thin slices of turkey lunch meat like you would get out of a package at the grocery store (like Hormel), bacon might have been there but couldn’t taste it and frankly couldn’t see it either, plenty of lettuce (which is fine if you want a veggie sandwich but I ordered it for the turkey and bacon) and tomato slices that were maybe 1/16” thick (probably could have read through them). My wife had a Mel’s special which was as disappointing to her as mine was to me. The quality of sandwiches at this place has gone way downhill. Maybe this is part of the reason they closed thier locatyat the Kenai Airport. Usually Odie’s is packed at lunchtime but not today..... maybe the locals are getting tired of the poor quality too.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank R3003OAjimt
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

HUGE portions! And that's not just the sandwiches. A half sandwich is plenty, though you'll be tempted to order a whole and take the other half home. The salads are fresh and HUGE too! The restaurant is tidy and the bathrooms are clean. Homemade bread is fantastic. We ate there 3 times while visiting the area. We'll definitely go back the next time we're on the Kenai.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing. They have the BEST fresh baked bread and their sandwiches are to die for. Every time I am in town I eat here. I HIGHLY recommend this deli. Let me know if this helps. Oh btw they have the best cookies too. The pic is only a half sandwich. The whole one is huge. I can’t eat it all.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

The bread is wonderful, the selection of deli sandwiches is awesome. Service is great, the atmosphere is clean and comfy. Awesome looking cookies and sweets, although I restrained myself and didn’t try them. Would definitely go back!

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Odie's Deli? Share your experiences!