“Great food and service”

Add it.
Denali Ale and Steakhouse
Ranked #27 of 52 Restaurants in Palmer
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Great burgers and lot of local craft brews! The tomato bisque soup was fantastic. Even though the restaurant was filling up as we dined, the service we received was still quick, friendly and prompt. We will go back and you should give this place a try!

Reviewed 31 October 2015

Quiet atmosphere with good service. Recently moved from the old Matsu Resort location in Wasilla. Give this one a try when you can't get served at the Valley Hotel (extremely slow service).

1  Thank FrozenAlaska
Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

Went in to dine late afternoon on a Saturday. For a Saturday afternoon it was rather empty. It is Palmer and this restaurant is new so I wasn't going to let ideas pop into my mind to dissuade me. Walked in with my family and sat at a table. The table setting was nice with black cloth napkins and white tablecloth although the dining area did have a slight "old building" musky smell which I'm sure is probably out of the hands of the establisment. The staff was very friendly and on spot. The menu items were a slightly higher priced then, as a medium income family, would of liked but it was offset with the "Alaska Grown products used" and the portions of food. The food was great. I had the Buffalo chicken wings which were outstanding. My wife had a chicken cesar salad which was very filling and my kids engulfed their food. Overall I gave it a 4 of 5. I don't let a facility be the judge of the quality of food they serve. Get to the food and I believe you will like it as well.

1  Thank Adrian S
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

After touring Palmer and Hatcher Pass Lodge we decided to try the Denali Ale and steakhouse. The Resturant had on been open for 3 wks. Former location was in Wasila. The burger was a favorite for several. The pasta was very good also. Waitress was very friendly and was the manager. I would return for dinner again.

Been to Denali Ale and Steakhouse? Share your experiences!