“Great food and service!!”

La Fiesta Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 52 Restaurants in Palmer
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We have been looking for good Mexican food since we left California in our Motor Home and we finally found it at La Fiesta in Palmer, Alaska!! Food and service were excellent. Too bad we are only in Palmer for one day!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We were visiting Palmer Alaska on our extended Motorhome Trip to Alaska each town we visit we try and find a Mexican Restaurant to get our fix of Chips, Salsa, and Tostada.
The La Fiesta Restaurant is a very nice location we were impressed with the cleanliness
the server Esther and the quality of the food. We ordered the Fiesta Chicken Tostada, Guacmole on the side with soft drinks. We share our meals and found this Tostada along with the Chips and Salsa was plenty of food for the two of us. We never had to ask for refills on the Sodas they always seemed to be full Esther was very attentive.
Pricing was fair for the amount of food and drinks received. Highly Recommend to anyone visiting Palmer and looking for a GOOD MEXICAN food.

1  Thank dbtravels2
Reviewed 16 July 2017

I got a great feeling about this restaurant when I walked in. The waitstaff wanted to please. When I had a question about gluten-free options, the owner came to my table to make sure I had the correct information. The chicken dish that I ordered was very tasty. My son loved his enchiladas.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We were visiting Alaska for 10 days- and had the BEST meal of our trip at La Fiesta. I love Tex-Mex, having lived in San Antonio, Texas for several years. This is the best Mexican food I have had in years! it is truly wonderful!! Wish we had stayed in town more than one day- would definitely go back.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

The lunch special was tasty, reasonably priced and service was good. The restaurant was neat and tidy and I'd go back for dinner.