“Great Lunch”

Vagabond Blues Incorporated
Ranked #4 of 52 Restaurants in Palmer
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 13 August 2017

A gal at the Musk Ox Farm recommended this place for lunch. This casual diner offers a good selection of menu options. The Tuscan turkey sandwich was perfect.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

This corner coffee/sandwich shop is a typical overpriced place that epitomizes dining out in Alaska: everything is expensive. The food and drinks are good, though.

My friend and I stopped here after a hike for a post-hike snack. I had a cappuccino and chicken wrap, she had tea and a sandwich. My wrap was quite good, but there was little chicken in it; a bit pricey for $12.

All that aside, I really like the interior of this place. It's clean and bright. There's ample seating, it's well-lighted, and service is friendly and fast. We sat at our little two-seat table by the window and surfed the internet for a while, even after we were done with our meal and we not once were told we had to leave. I really appreciated that since I had some business I needed to get done that day and needed a good wifi connection. Many others were also sitting around much longer than necessary and weren't told to leave. We did leave, however, when the early dinner rush came in late that afternoon.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Love the grilled cheese sandwich! They have delicious vegan chocolate chip cookies and great coffee!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stopped in for coffee and a snack. The food was very good. The pastries all looked really good. We did try a cinnamon roll it was as good as it looked. If in Palmer it is worth the stop.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

This is one of those places that I love to go when I'm in the mood for a quiet relaxing place to meet friends.
They have a good selection of hot drinks, including a range of black, green, and herbal teas. This place is always busy, especially at meal times, because of their menu.
My only complaint would be that some of the menu and drink options get a little pricey.