No photo provided
Great Alaska Pizza Co LLC
Ranked #37 of 52 Restaurants in Palmer
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Pizza ready in about ten minutes I always pickup
Under new Owners no more burnt crusty crumbles under crust
Meat lover favorite

Reviewed 19 August 2016

When I just want cheap fast pepperoni pizza, Great Alaska Pizza company never disappoints, but to be fair that's just what it is. They're better than Sicily's pizza for sure.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

I remember this exact pizza from my childhood in Prague, Czech Republic, when there was a little pizzeria I went to with my mum very often. Through years they seemed to have more and more struggle, I couldn't figure out why but eventually they closed and we never had the chance to taste this american pizza again - there was never a similar place like that. But now I visited Great Alaska Pizza, had the pepperami and bam, there I was again as a kid :) I totally loved it. The place isn't much, there are only two chairs to sit on, but the taste, to me, is epic, and a very good price. Only thing I couldn't understand was why did the guy charge us 10.99 for a large pizza when he was surrounded by posters of that very pizza costing just 9.99. I'm not going to freak out over a dollar, so I didn't even bother asking but still, kinda strange thing. Could it be the box that we never asked for? We never said we wanted a takeaway and he never asked. Well whatever but it makes you wonder for a second.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

They have good pizza and are quick. Not a huge selection but what they do make is pretty good. Generally go in there after work to grab a quick pizza to take home.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

I really do not like to offer poor reviews, but the pizza was very poor quality. We ordered a medium supreme pizza and bone-in chicken wings. The internet menu stated $16.99 for said pizza, but I was charged $19.95. (Didn't realize until home about the discrepancy) At $8.00 for 8 wings, the wing price was fair enough. I picked up the food and went right home. The wings needed to be cooked longer as they were very soft and 'gooey'. The pizza dough under the toppings was very doughy. The top looked cooked, but the dough underneath was not. This meal was not worth the almost $30 price tag that came with it. The wings we did cook longer, but the pizza was not so easy to fix the doughy problem. Maybe we hit a bad time, but I will choose not to order again. (I also chose not to call and complain.)