“best in the valley”

Brew Haha
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Palmer
Price range: US$0 - US$7
Reviewed 28 August 2017

right across the street from The Pioneer Motel where we were staying. Best coffee in Alaska, Great staff

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite coffee stand in Palmer. And all the ladies are super nice! They always remember me and my order. Gotta love it!!!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

the girls are great at getting your coffee to your liking. Extra hot and great way to start the day. We call ahead and they have our order ready..they know what we get.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

This is where I stop almost every morning for my morning latte. They do a good job. Sometimes it can get pretty backed up but they tend to keep the lines moving. If you approach from the West side it goes faster.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Good coffee, fast service convenient location. I sometimes call ahead and my coffee is waiting for me.