“EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!”

Purple Moose Espresso
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Palmer
Reviewed 24 July 2017

The people were so kind here. They were able to help make suggestions as I wanted to try something different than my "normal". From the outside it looked extremely clean. The mocha was amazing! If I am ever back thru Palmer this WILL be my first stop!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

The blue moose that stands near the drive-thru is catchy, so I had to try it. The stand is easy to get in and out of, and there's a parking area where one can pull into, sit and enjoy one's drink. I really like that, as some places are hard to get in and out of. Not this place! I ordered a large, wet hazelnut cappuccino and it was tasty. The server was fast and efficient.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Been wanted to try a coffee stand on our visit to Alaska. The Purple Moose did not disappoint. They had the best mocha that I have had in the US so far. If you are in town or a local, stop by this place.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I've had several hot and cold coffee drinks here and all were excellent - never bitter coffee. Great staff. This place can get busy so you wait in line but it is worth it. Also, the ice cream is great....not the cheapest in town but still easy to get an out with a cone that isn't filled with ice cream that tastes like is made with 90% sugar.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Every time I go back to Alaska I get my coffee here! The service is great, people are friendly, and the coffee is terrific! It's always consistently good!

Been to Purple Moose Espresso? Share your experiences!