“Nice Coffee”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Palmer
Reviewed 25 August 2015

Nice Coffee with regular Starbucks environment - but no WiFi - it has breakfast items and nearby to the hotel

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

There are two Starbuck's in Palmer: one in the Fred Meyer's store and one in the Carr's store. I think both operations are standard Starbucks and nothing more. It is my opinion, however, that the Carr's Starbuck's is the better of the two. At Carr's there is superb customer service, especially with the morning crew. They often have samples going, if not while buying coffee, then while I happen to be shopping. I have learned of several different coffees that I had not known about and now love simply because the baristas have suggested things to me based on what they know I like. At the Fred Meyer's store, I feel that they do not make contact with me there and could care less about my order. At Carr's, I feel they look me in the eye and try to make a superior product for me. Since these coffees are expensive, it's nice to have the service, too!

Reviewed 2 July 2015

Consistently brewed coffee! I am always sure my latte will be delicious and the hours of operation are wonderful. I can get a coffee as early as 5am.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

What can I say? It's a Starbucks in a grocery store... People buy food in the deli and sit in here to eat, look at their laptops, kill time or whatever.
BUT, the staff is consistently friendly, efficient and all-around pleasant. They make it more than just a Starbucks and are the reason why I rated this Very Good.

Reviewed 12 November 2014

The Starbucks in the Palmer Fred Meyers always has great customer service. They get your coffee hot and fast.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!