“Great Thai in North Pole”

Thai Cuisine Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in North Pole
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 September 2017

They have the best egg rolls, and their shrimp pad thai has the most and largest shrimp that I have had in the Fairbanks area. Wonderful place to dine in or take out.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I have never had a Hot Salad until I tried there salad selection. I believe it was called Laad.. it was delicious. I am a huge fan of their curries and the flavor of there dishes is always spot on. I just wish they did smaller portions on the appetizers as a single person it is too much food and It ends up being wasted. I think if they added a delivery driver I would be ordering more often!

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

We had take-out. Curry was very good. Plenty of food. Egg rolls were good, liked the long slender way they made the egg rolls. The crab Rangoon was different in a not so good way. It was made in flat rectangular shapes about 1/4 inch thick with the filling all the way to edges, it was fried. I didn't like the taste but another family member did like it.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The food we have had here has been very good as well as the gracious service. The reason for the 4 star rating is the atmosphere is rather plain. I recommend the fresh spring rolls, egg rolls, Tom Kha Pak, and have enjoyed several noodle dishes here.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

This is our favorite restaurant in North Pole Alaska. They really good food, and also sell some hard to find grocery supplies from Asia.