Free cancellation until 27/07
US$235
Comfort Inn Kodiak(Kodiak Island)
US$142
ComfortInn
Shelikof Lodge(Kodiak Island)
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Where to start. First of all, your host, Rowland, is an awesome individual. He makes a great breakfast and his house is unbelievable. He basically built the whole place himself and will talk to you about anything. The location is great because it is not in the congested section of Kodiak. The rooms were spotless and Rowland would go out of his way to get anything you needed. I would stay here every time I come to Kodiak.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2014

After an early morning arrival to Kodiak, my wife and I decided to find the B & B. Upon arriving, we were totally surprised by being asked if we were interested in breakfast! Rowland made the best breakfast for us two guests and he kept us amazed by his life's stories and by the interesting information about Kodiak. The place has charm and we enjoyed our stay with the man from the of Isle of Man.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2013

lovey area, lovely house friendly host. Willing to give you his local knowledge about wheres good to fish and about the island. managed to see a bear on our second night thanks to Roland.
Also willing to teach us how to fillet the salmon we caught.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Nice clean place with friendly owner and dogs. Its down the road from Kodiak. There are nice salmon streams nearby on the main road. Rooms were clean also. There is a nice coffee shop and restaurant nearby. Its out in the country in the woods. You need a car to get here and to get around Kodiak. Bears in Kodiak can be found near the salmon streams but are not a certainty. Look for people gathered on the side of the road and you might see a bear.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Let me explain. Once I arrived into Kodiak, I rented a car and headed out to Bells Flats, only 12 miles from downtown. I left behind the urban pace of Kodiak and entered the edge of the frontier. Celtic Mist B&B has all the comfort and hospitality that I need when staying and doing business in Kodiak. The nearby creek in the back of the property draws the wildlife: deer, bear, eagles and fish provides the edge into the wilderness entertainment. Because Bells Flats is closer to the fishing streams, I was able to fish late yet be home by dinner hour. I agree with the others who "enjoyed Rowland's stories", his helpful manner and knowledge of Kodiak. Marty from Anchorage

Room Tip: the room upstairs gave me the privacy to come and go without disturbing the other guests on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business