“Nice Cafe”
Review of New York Cafe

New York Cafe
Ranked #10 of 78 Restaurants in Ketchikan
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Nice little European style cafe. Perfect for a short and quiet break. Service was quick and friendly. Coffee and beer good.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I went there for breakfast with my daughter. I ordered “smashed avocado on toast, and my daughter ordered breakfast Hash. Both of our food was mixture of Mexican, Mediterranean, and Americans mixed together. I don’t think I would go there again, not for breakfast at least! The server only smiled and was friendly with the locals, never came to check on us or refill my coffe.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Halibut fish and chips crispy and well seasoned. Side salad crunchy with tangy dressing. Iced tea just right. Chowder was bland and needed deeper flavor and some salt. Attentive wait staff.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We only had time for breakfast in Ketchikan and I was disappointed because the menu was great and I wanted to try more! I had the mushrooms on sourdough for breakfast and it was fantastic! Great place!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

had three meals here and wasn't disappointed ..good variety breakfast, lunch and supper, pleasant staff..esp sara..and reasonable prices make this a "go to" place in ketchikan ,

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to New York Cafe? Share your experiences!