“A bit of a walk from the Cruise but worth it!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #6 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Ketchikan
Reviewed 15 July 2017

We were looking for a Starbucks that carried the collectors' mugs for each state. We were thrilled to see that this store carried them! Great promotion for their breakfast sandwiches was going on at that time, too!

1  Thank AnnetteSteele

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My wife wanted a hot tea for the morning and this excuse for a coffee shop was on the way to our destination. paid way too much for a tea bag and hot water after waiting a few minutes. they had to remind me that they only have cups with Italian measurements so small medium and large are not in their menu and it is like being belittled the way they correct you to THEIR sizes. This is not the first time I have been corrected because I did not remember they do not understand small, medium, and large in English.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Yeah got that Alaska Starbucks coffee mug! The staff were great and of course asked where I was from...Las Vegas! Thanks again for the great service.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Pretty much your standard starbucks in the main states. But I have to say the employees were very very friendly. Made us laugh each time we came in.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

We were excited to find a Starbucks during our travels to Alaska and to collect one of their signature mugs with Alaska on it. While I was ordering our drinks, one of the two employees from behind the counter slowly and discreetly slid up a paper bag with "not tipping is considered a sin" written on it. He slid the sign (he'd made) up twice while I was ordering and did the same to other customers. He was also making comments about customers to the young lady he was training. A regular customer pointed out he was not wearing his own name tag and he said something along the lines of "yeah I know, it's on purpose". The Barista was efficient and the coffee was average tasting for Starbucks. Not impressed with the customer service from the one employee.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!