“If you have time for a taco, try Taco Time !”
Review of Taco Time

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Time
Ranked #54 of 78 Restaurants in Ketchikan
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Taco Time is another favorite place I take my grandkids to for a quick bite to eat. They get your order out to you quickly too!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Dependable pretend Mexican food. The prices are good cheapest food in town. The daily specials are best deal.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

I knew it was fast food food, but I had no issues with time, staff or quality of food...I espically liked they offered Free large print Bibles

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Taco Time food is pretty much the same wherever you get it, and the restaurant in Ketchikan us no different in that respect. However, the last few times I've eaten there it's the speed with which I received my food that's been the problem. Today they filled three orders that had come in AFTER mine before they finally called my number. It's not like we ordered anything unusual or special, or like it was terribly busy when I was there. I think they filled the orders out of order. The cashier noticed me still standing there and went back to check on it I think, because then the owner called out to me that it would be just 40 more seconds (it had already been close to 10 minutes). C'mon, in fast food world 40 seconds is the equivalent of about 15 minutes, it's not like they are making this food up fresh!
They do sell other food beside the normal Taco Time fare, they gave a limited additional menu of Asian food, so I wonder if that gets in the way in the kitchen.
This has happened to me a number of times so I don't think today was just a fluke. The owners seem to be very nice people but as long as the service continues to be this poor we won't be eating there again any time soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Typical fast food restaurant however it does offer some unique items not found at other fast food Mexican places. The service is fast.

Been to Taco Time? Share your experiences!