“The BEST MONEY spent in Ketchikan on Alaska cruise” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Misty Fjords Air & Outfitting, Inc.

Misty Fjords Air & Outfitting, Inc.
Ranked #5 of 13 Nature & Parks in Ketchikan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Misty Fjords Air & Outfitting, Inc. is Ketchikan, Alaska’s premier seaplane company providing tours to the Misty Fjords National Monument! Our fleet of executive class DeHavilland seaplanes has large panoramic windows that give you an eagle’s eye view of the endless landscapes below and spectacular photo opportunities. See massive vertical rock formations, snowcapped peaks 3,000 to 6,000 feet high and cascading waterfalls reaching into deep freshwater lakes and saltwater fjords. With a perfect safety record and highly experienced pilots, Misty Fjords Air & Outfitting, Inc. is the number one choice for first class tours in Southeast Alaska.
Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The BEST MONEY spent in Ketchikan on Alaska cruise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2011

We booked directly with Misty Fjord Air for our float plane trip. I was a little nervous because I was booking for 8 of us---Dave II and the operation did not disappoint us. The scenery was the most magnificent I have ever seen. I have told so many about it--I wanted to share this online.

Visited June 2010
1 Thank TexasKatie

new jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Like being in a Calendar Photo - Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2010

I didn't know which way to look first. The views, waterfalls, mountain lakes, and the pristene scenery was too much to behold! Landing on one of the lakes and getting out of the plane was a little scary and fun. Beautiful, gorgeous! Glad I sat in the tail of the plane so I could get shots on both sides.

1 Thank cadett