“Small place ;great food”
Review of Burger Queen

Burger Queen
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Ketchikan
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I went to this place many years ago for a special milkshake my granddaughter loves. Later we tried burgers and chicken strips that were excellent. Its a must stop place whenever we visit Ketchikan. Parking is limited so one has to park and walk. Its great for the cruise ship traffic as its close to docks.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We were on an Alaskan cruise in Ketchikan. While there, we asked a local where to eat and drink. SOOOOO, they pointed us to Asylum and Burger Queen. First of all, inexpensive craft beer was served, alongside some of the best burgers we've ever had. Expensive places can eat their hearts out. The owner and bar tender and a couple of the locals were absolutely hilarious and fun to be around. We had a great time, great drinks, and awesome food.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Be there early, or be prepared to wait. Also, you better find a spot to sit. There isn't a lot of space to sit, but its worth the wait for any of the amazing food. We'd often go to one of the nearby bars and they will deliver. This small place has the best food in town, can't go wrong with anything on the menu. I'd recommend it to everyone who is downtown and who wants some real food and to get a break from the cruise ship food.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Sometimes a Man needs a burger! So we checked out the ones at the Burger Queen. According to my hubby who has tried burgers anywhere he has ever been, they have a good one here! He had the Hawaiian and I had the traditional hamburger. Be prepared to wait as they are very busy, but worth the wait.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I thought we would give the place a try since we love Halibut burgers and have had them in the Canadian Maritimes and Port McNeil, BC. This might be the best!
At any rate my wife bugged me to go back the next day (I was only too happy to) and we took the burgers across the street to the Arctic Bar.
We did not have a shake, fries or a beef burger, but I assume they would be excellent too.
The t-shirt is a hoot.

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to Burger Queen? Share your experiences!