Aspen Extended Stay Suites(Kenai)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$129
Uptown Motel(Kenai)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$215
Kenai Airport Hotel(Kenai)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$84
US$105
US$139
Diamond M Ranch Resort(Kenai)(Great Value!)
US$90
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Recently stayed with Sharon for 2 nites in August. Was an awesome experience. Comfortable beds, very clean and a great breakfast. Would highly recommend a stay with her bed and breakfast while traveling in the area.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 26 August 2015

Both my husband and I loved this place. We staged our rafting trip nearby. Quiet, with beautiful and comfortable bedrooms surrounded by the songs of so many birds outside. Breakfast was sourdough waffles...the best I've had and homemade juice and jam. I must confess, it was with some trepidation with truth in advertising, that we discovered our grouchy old host was NOT. Sharon made out stay special and uniquely Alaskan.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2015

My husband and I had a wonderful time at the Grouchy Old Woman B & B. and let me assure you, Sharon is not grumpy but one of the nicest people I have met here in Alaska. Her blueberry cream cheese breakfast is delicious. The flowers all around were beautiful. The Alaskan relics in the house were fascinating. I highly recommend this B & B.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2014

We found this B&B when looking for lodging in the Kenai area that was near a bearsighting adventure. Our exchange with Sharon prior to arriving was very pleasant and meeting her was even more pleasant.

Her B&B is located right next to Daniels Lake and is very comfy, clean and cozy. Sharon is a great cook and has a lot of great stories about her time in Alaska - if you have time, take time to chat with her.

We stayed in the basement where we had a living room, sink and fridge, 3/4 bathroom, and two bedrooms. The beds were comfortable, the shower was great and it was nice to be able to walk out to the deck just off the living room. The view of the lake and trees was gorgeous.

While there we had the privilege of meeting other guests - two were 'regulars' who have been staying with Sharon for years. We hope to have the privilege to return to Kenai many times in the future and be 'regulars' too.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lizette G
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This was the best accommodation we had during a 2 week trip to Alaska. This is truly a great value. You get wonderful cooked breakfasts every morning. The owner and her daughter are very friendly and helpful. The room and bath are clean, nice and the bed is super comfy. I would highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple