“More than I hoped”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This is a 4 bedroom house with 2 baths and 11 beds (3 queen- 8 singles)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

matt5124
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
“More than I hoped ”
Reviewed 3 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I go fishing every year with a 6 man group usually to Canada. This year we decided to step it up and go to Alaska what a great decision it was. Steve helped us prepare for our trip we where inexperienced in the Alaskan experience. After one of the most scenic 2 1/2 hour drives of my life we arrived at captain Bligh's. The accommodations exceeded my expectations they all have the feel of Alaska but aren't missing anything. Steve and his staff where very friendly like part of the group. The fishing was lights and they are clearly better than the competition we constantly out fished groups near us. When we came back with our fish they cleaned and sealed and froze them for us. Steve also coordinated our halibut trip which was amazing and successful. I don't feel that I was let down in anyway in this trip and in 15 years of fishing trips that's a first. If it's your first trip to Alaska or returning as I will be Steve is your guy he will make the trip exactly what you want it to be.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing