“Great choices for breakfast ”
Review of Cosmic Kitchen

Cosmic Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 79 Restaurants in Homer
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Casual quick service, Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner, Eat In or Take Out, Smoothies, Milkshakes, Fresh Juices, Beer & Wine, Family Friendly
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

The service wasn't the fastest but the food was well worth the wait. I had the usual eggs, sausage & hash browns with a huge pancake. The syrup was homemade as the entire meal. No flash frozen. The others had the same so no other taste treats. The bakery looked amazing. Coffee was good, not your usual vat brew. The other diners meals all looked as good as ours. Large portions I am now thinking could easily be split.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Definitely a local hot spot as Restaurant was almost full at 1 in the afternoon. A must visit while in Homer Alaska.

When you come in you are greeted at the counter by a super friendly employee who takes your order. You pay for your food at the counter and they bring your food out to your table. They have a salsa bar that you can have your favorite salsa dip before they bring your food. I had the halibut fish and chips. It was incredible. Fish was perfectly cooked. Salad and chips were excellent. Great variety of food on the list of specials.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We went there twice on our week in Homer . They have really tasty food at cheap prices for Homer . My friend had a taco bowl that he said was really good and there was a lot of food to this taco bowl . I had a double cheese burger with fries , the burger was fresh and tasty a long with hand cut fries it was great . Will have to go there again next time I am in Homer .

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We went for breakfast, we were pleased with the variety of selections and the prices. It was a good breakfast.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We visited Homer twice while staying on the peninsula and dined at the Cosmic Kitchen both times. We had our dogs with us so we dined in the car and they accomodated us nicely with the "to go" meal. We thoroughly enjoyed the burger and fries the first day, the second time we had a grilled chicken sandwich with chicken tortilla soup that was incredible. The flavor of all the food was excellent and perfectly done. I would make a stop there every chance I had. Next time I hope to dine inside!

Been to Cosmic Kitchen? Share your experiences!