All reviews great view room was clean instant coffee private beach front row office staff large picture stay there again unobstructed view bishops beach rocky beach mini fridge visitor center great room stayed two nights bald eagles motel
Reviewed 25 September 2018

This was refreshing! Not just because Homer is a delightful, warm little town, but because Ocean Shores was exceptional. Beautiful ocean view, helpful and friendly staff, and spotless room with a comfy bed. I have high standards in that regard, but this room truly was just that -clean and well kept.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2018

I live in Alaska and I plan to return to Ocean Shores often. We wanted a view, clean and comfortable accommodations, and easy accesibility. FIVE STARS to Ocean Shores in every category. We parked directly next to our door. The room was clean. The beds were comfortable AND the handicapped accessible shower was so very nice for my 79 year old husband. And then there was the amazing picture window view of the bay, and our own private terrace overlooking the ocean. We didn't want to leave!

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 19 September 2018

We booked an room for an employee for three nights. His was late in arriving (about 9pm) and when he tried to check in the guy at the desk was beyond rude. Denied him access to the room and told him to go to Best Western. Which is where he went, which is the facility in Homer we will use on-going. This type of treatment in the "hospitality" industry is unexcuseable.

Room Tip: Don't try to check in late!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2018

This is a great local place. We stayed here 2 days. Our room had terrific views of the bay& mountains. You can walk down the hill to the water & walk along the beach too. There happened to an eagle sitting on the one the rocks when we went down.

We were in the lower building on the bottom floor and had 2 queen beds. The beds were comfy. The room was clean. It came with a fridge, microwave, plenty of electrical outlets & even 2 suitcase racks. Also had a large closet, 1 nightstand and a table & chairs. The buildings look just like the photos that are on TA - a bit unusual outside with a flat roof but nice inside. The staff were great. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We don’t require lots of bells and whistles in our accommodations so seeing a rather ‘mobile home’ looking entrance didn’t faze us. We were part of a tour and our guide said ‘wait for it!’.
WOW - the view out the window overlooking Homer is indescribable. Our room was wonderful, the cleaning staff friendly AND super. And added perk - I knew it would happen and I chose this spot to leave behind my camera charger. A call confirmed my forgetfulness and they were suitably empathetic and popped it in the mail to me.
If you go - carefully make the trek down to the beach it is well worth it.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Safari725780, Manager at Ocean Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

It's good to hear you had a nice trip to Homer. We truly appreciate our staff, they care about our guests and want everyone to be comfortable. Thank you, PAM - manager