US$418
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$491/night.

Kuru Club(Aitutaki)
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsprivate pooltwo bedroom villaour honeymooncook islandsamazing dinneramazing bathroommaking our stay wonderfulintimate dinnerfull kitchenlounge chairslagoon cruisebest food on the islandhigh tideliving areacultural tourdeserted islandbeautiful property
Reviewed 11 November 2012

We stayed here on our honeymoon and loved the quiet solitude. The villas were large, clean, well laid out, the private pool was lovely. If you want somewhere to unwind and relax this is your place. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I hardly know where to start. We cant wait to go back. My husband and i have traveled to many places and most were wonderful but we were ready to try something new and different after each except after spending 6 days in our 1 bedroom Villa at Aitutaki Escape in September. This time we knew for sure we were coming back and not for a measly 6 days next time. Our Villa exceeded our expectations and there were so many things to do that the only disappointment was that we didn't allow more time to enjoy our "home". Everything was more beautiful than we imagined and spotless. The private pool and hot tub were so beautiful and relaxing with all the flowers and waterfall. I so much enjoyed a single free afternoon buzzing on my scooter to the town market and getting some fresh local grown watermelon and fresh baked pastries and sunbathing by my own pool while having my snacks after the best massage I've ever had and thinking I must have died and gone to heaven (my husband was also having his dream day Bonefishing whatever :-)) We never knew where we wanted to sit in the house. Should we sit on our private deck outside looking over the ocean or in our beautiful comfy living room where we can see everything or best of all just lay in our bed where we have full view of our garden and pool and can see the trees and hilltops. But I've saved the best for last and that is the people of Aitutaki and their smiles and friendliness and especially Vane Henry our Host and wonderful friend for the time we were there. He did absolutely everything above and beyond and in the sweetest most humble way possible. Aitutaki Escape would not be what it is without him I truly believe. He made our trip a forever wonderful memory that is like a drug and we will be back for more. Thank you Vane ! Love From Rod and Celeste

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Celeste B
Reviewed 2 October 2012

We stayed in the 2 bedroom villa at Aitutaki Escape for 13 nights and loved every minute. We were looking for a relaxing break in beautiful surroundings, and that's what we got. The bathrooms are sensational and the bed was the most comfortable one I have slept in apart from home. Vane and the team are genuinely welcoming and keen to help with your stay. The kitchen is very well equipped and all the furnishings are comfortable and contemporary. We definitely plan to visit again. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fmfloyd
Reviewed 2 October 2012

WOW, what a place. I was fortunate enough to go to the Cook Islands as part of a work trip so had no idea what accommodation had been booked for me and wanted to keep it a surprise. Needless to say I wasn't disappointed with my beach-front, two bedroom luxury villa. Vane, the owner, had done a lot of world-wide research to inform his designs. He's paid a huge amount of attention to detail and nothing had been forgotten. Everything in the villa was top quality and Vane really looked after us during our stay, nothing was too much trouble. He booked a restaurant for us and then when we bumped into us in the same place, he even gave us a lift home.

The welcome pack of juice and snacks including fresh coconut water was a nice gesture and we enjoyed them while we soaked up the sun in the private plunge pool during one afternoon. Then we took out the push bikes which were also complimentary and the easiest form of transport for getting around the cute little island. I've stayed in a lot of nice places around the world but this one was by far the best, I will definitely be back. Whether you're with friends or on your honeymoon, this is the perfect place to stay for a relaxing break.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2012

We have have been lucky enough to have traveled to many stunning places in the world, including Hawaii, Tahiti and Bora Bora, staying in some excellent accommodation.
The Aitutaki escape surpasses them all.
A SUPERB welcome and hosting throughout the stay by Vane the owner, brilliant staff, the accommodation is simply stunning along with the location.
The villa comes with its own private pool, jacuzzi, deck right out to the waters edge on a very quite beach.
The villa is complete luxury and kept spotlessly clean by the lovely staff.
In all we would highly recommend a stay there and will be back soon ourselves.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple