Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2019

We have stayed here before on many occasions. The last time was 2 yrs ago. Internet was only available from reception, not in our fare or bungalow. When we went back last weekend I asked if WIFI had improved. I was told that "yes, we have upgraded and WIFI is now available in more areas, you will see". I was relieved as had work to do using my laptop. Well things were worse! No connection at all.There was absolutely no effort made to explain to me why or what could be done. Very Tahitian, but still! So I did without and did other work instead that did not require WIFI. I was lucky that in 3 days there were no urgent messages. Whilst the bungalows have been upgraded and the place is spotless, when you pay 16,000xpf or AUD$220 a night, the minimum is WIFI and a solution. We won't be returning here unless things change. Which is a shame, but that is life!

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank MonoFelizPanama
Reviewed 4 November 2019 via mobile

When bicycling around the island I stopped there for lunch. I was there when the restaurant opened. The couple in front of me were not asked if they had a reservation. I was asked and when I informed them that I was alone they told me there were no free tables. I was offered to have lunch on the terrace next to the restaurant, which I accepted. After this I was completely ignored by the staff. After a while I left, without having been allowed to order food and drinks. Why did’nt they just tell me ”We won’t serve you any lunch because you are single”?. It would have saved me some time. It was no great loss to be rejected because the menu was limited. And they had no Wi-fi.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank jano610
Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

While I have visited Mo’orea numerous times in the past this was my first time at this resort. We stayed in Bungalow 8 located in the tropical garden. The bungalow had two bedrooms with a double bed and three single beds, kitchen, a large bathroom, inside and outside dining room tables and a relaxing sitting area on the patio. A very short walk through the garden brought us to the beach and the restaurant. Another restaurant was under reconstruction.
The beach is fairly large. You have to walk a bit in shallow water to get to deeper water. However, the shallow water is perfect for children and the very mature adults.
There are plenty of activities available in the area for those that are interested.
The restaurant has an ample outside sitting area with comfortable chairs - a perfect place to enjoy a chilled maitai at sunset while
listening to the birds nesting in nearby coconut palms. While the menu is limited it includes all the traditional fish dishes e.g., sashimi and raw tuna ‘cooked’ in lime juice with vegetables and coconut milk.
The staff was lovely and welcoming. Thank you for looking after us. We were very comfortable at Tipaniers and could have stayed much longer.
Usually there is a bus corresponding with the ferry from Papeete. However, I recommend renting a car as Tipaniers is located some distance from the ferry harbor and the airport. If you are looking for a real Polynesian experience - this is it. I highly recommend Tipaniers.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank reise-tanta-di
Reviewed 30 June 2019

This place has in fact only 2 stars. That shows in the bungalows. They are ok - but look used. Crooked cupboards, dents in the furniture and holes in the screens that should protect from the mosquitos. In the bathroom, the Fare has no windows - only screens on top of the shower - so you can hear everything from the outside and everyone can hear you from the inside. There was no shower gel or conditioner provided - only hand soap and shampoo. I bought shower gel at the reception. The entry door to the fare is just one door - no extra screens there. I did not use my kitchen - the fridge smelled bad - but there is restaurants on the hotel grounds. One at the beach - where you get breakfast (I would not recommend the included breakfast, it is not worth the 20 Euro it costs. Just have coffee and eggs) and one right at the entrance of the hotel. The food was ok - but not great. It sometimes looked like it was pre-prepared and then heated and served. Prices were reasonable, though. Other than that: You had to "borrow" beach towels - and deposit 1000 cfp francs to really give it back. And the same with the key for the safe and the bikes. You could use them to ride into the small village - 5mins away. The staff was mostly very helpful and friendly. The beach was really nice - but open to everyone. So it could become crowded at times. The island itself is really beautiful - the hotel could use a complete makeover.
The WiFi only works at the reception, not in the bungalows.

Room tip: no preference there - you can hear the roosters crow everywhere.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Shadia1071
Reviewed 24 June 2019

First off the location of this hotel is just unbelieveable. The beach, palm trees and crystal blue water are literally breathtaking. The restaurant over the the beach is even more of a treat. The beach provides many options for water sport activities including a self guided tour to where you can swim with the sharks and sting rays. The staff was excellent. The folxs bay the front desk and the folxs at the beach front restaurant where outstanding. They went over and beyond and just so amazingly hospitable and accommodating. Concerning the accommodations, they are pretty basic. I noticed that some of the bungalows have been upgraded and others haven’t which must mean they are slowly upgrading them all. I peeked at the upgraded ones and they are definitely looking fresh and new. The accommodations were a tiny bit more basic than I would have liked, but honestly the staff was so superb I would come back just for them. Lastly I think the hotel location is ideal. You are a 10 minute walk to a public beach, a small shopping and restaurant area and a few other hotels.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple