“Lettuce Wraps”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Incredible wraps cruchy and tasty. Mongolian beef is the best, very big plates and good price. Excellent to share

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Great service!!

Big portions so it will be a good idea to share (rice with meat for example) and the chocolate cake could be share between 2-4.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I am vegan and ordered "Buddha's Feast," a stir fry of a variety of vegetables plus tofu prepared in a wok. I was surprised at how good it was, as good as similar dishes I have had at Tin Jo the El Dorado, but even a little better because the vegetables seemed exceptionally fresh and the mix contained some Chinese vegetables one does not usually see. I recognized the bok choy but some were a delicious mystery to me. The decor was very interesting; the service was excellent even though the place was packed. And the value was good: the dish cost about 6,000 colones and was a generous size, big enough that I shared it with my eleven year old daughter, and we were both full.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

The place is really nice, service is great. Generous portions so you can share! Just if u are thinking on having the great wall of chocolate, think again, u need at least three people to finish it, it's huge! Kudos for this place! Will go back for sure!

Reviewed 21 April 2017

While we stayed in the area we went to dine here. The service is good, but the wait sometimes can be long especially dinner time. The spicey beef and lettuce wraps is our favorite.