“Great Sorbet”

La Sorbetera de Lolo Mora
Ranked #5 of 19 Dessert in San Jose
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I love going here when I'm in town. The homemade ice cream is great and the people are friendly. It's a delicious treat!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I came here as part of my food tour with San Jose Urban Adventures.
Only one type of ice cream is made here and we had fun guessing the ingredients!
Seating was at the counter so we could see the ice cream being made. The place is spotlessly clean and staff are very friendly. Lots of locals, families stopping in for a quick ice cream snack. Buzzy. Great atmosphere. I would definitely suggest it as a pitstop when you are in downtown San Jose.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 30 April 2017

We certainly loved the nieve de sorbete rato. It has a unique flavor. We also tried with fruit and jello. I believe that it is a must in Costa Rica.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We wanted to try the famous Costa Rican cas juice but they didn't have at the moment of our visit, so we opted to try their famous vanilla and cinnamon sort of ice cream. It is really tasty and decently priced.
The place is inside the Central Market so it can be crowded, but worth giving it a try while you do some shopping.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank laravisual
Reviewed 13 March 2017

This is the place to visit in San Jose if you like desserts! The ice cream is really unique in flavour, not like anything you will try elsewhere!

Date of visit: January 2017