“Great food and Great Service”
Review of Arbol de Seda

Arbol de Seda
Ranked #30 of 835 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I loved the atmosphere here and the food was very tasty and creative. The chef came out to make sure I understood what was on the menu because it was all in Spanish, and at the end of the meal, they helped me find a taxi to get to where I needed to be. Really cool place!

Reviewed 11 August 2018

My experience at this restaurant was positive. I was trying this restaurant because a friend of mine recommended it to me and I knew a little bit about the kind of food they offered. Everything I had was very tasty and it was important to support a local chef offering vegetarian and healthy options. The entrance had a step but everything else was adequate.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Food was awesome, tasty, fresh, and creative! This was my first day in costa rica and i gota say i love the freshness of this restaurant. I will come again. We need more places like this where im from! Love it!❤

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

This trip i made to arbol de seda was an amazing one , the food with smoothies we had was amazing very refreshing and music playing in the backround was a nice touch creating a fresh environment , this place has a great vibe with great food and friendly staff higly recomend if u are looking for good healthy and creative foods!! Thank u Jean-Carlo!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Ingredients are fresh and the taste is very good!
You can tell everything is homemade and delicately balanced.
This little shop is worth checking!