Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$80
Expedia.comUS$80
eDreamsUS$80
FindHotelUS$109
PricelineUS$89
TravelocityUS$80
All reviews nice casino poker internet javier channels costa
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel four times. The hotel is clean, safe, great Sports Bar awesome breakfast buffet. rooms are designed very well free parking, great menu in the restaurant. nice Casino. But most of all the people who work there are awesome from the front desk to the restaurant to the sports bar to the housekeeping staff and parking. on the rare occasions that I had a problem they went well above the line of duty to rectify the situation. Can't wait for my fifth trip

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank joseph732
Reviewed 7 February 2020

Keep in mind I give it 5 stars for the area. It is the nicest place in this area. Nothing really come close. The place is clean and the staff was top notch. Security is great. The Valet was nice. The front desk remembered me from last year and they actually walked up to my room for a wake up call. I advise this property for single males as there is some friends to be made here. The restaurant was better this time even though it takes forever to get your food sometimes, but it was still better.
The casino is nice and actually won a few buck. Bar is nice. There are nice restaurants across the street. Good place. I would go back. The only downside is that if over the restaurant on the second floor suite is pretty loud. One hint is that if you speak English then use the SAP button on the TV to get more channels in English.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Robert R
Reviewed 8 January 2020

Nice place to be, high quality italian style food. Nice staff. I like the sportbar where you can have fun until early hours. For casino fans - almost every day there are poker games. Rooms are clean, spatious and pretty.. Only shower could be made better.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 2 December 2019 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic stay at this wonderful ran hotel and the best staff working, I stayed 3 days and the place left such an impression that I remember everyone’s name, from Javier, Chris, Nicole and the the super friendly Mariela who was so much fun every time we spoke.
The staff can not help anymore, mariela booked other hotels in Different cities for me on my trip, booked taxis, booked buses and I can not speak any better about this hotel and staff working there.
I will be visiting Costa Rica many times and this will always be my hotel.
I will be staying 1 more night in my way back to San Jose for my flight back to UK.
See you soon guys and keep up the great work !!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank davidbC8372XR
Reviewed 27 November 2019

Taormina Hotel & Casino is a few steps from the city center of San Jose. It is a friendly, clean hotel, nice and big rooms, a restaurant near the hotel. The coffe in the room- Britt Clasic- is tasty, you can start the day well

Date of stay: November 2019