1,954 results
All reviews beautiful hotel garden suite victorian mansion rooftop jacuzzi one night costa rica boutique hotel last night an oasis beautiful room family suite next morning standard room would highly recommend this hotel small hotel central market gold museum
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Rather enjoyed staying in your hotel, but dare I say it’s not a quiet hotel...
The hotel staff professional, however the waiters in the restaurant were not so. Quite rude and seemingly uninterested in the guests who chose to have dinner there. It’s a shame, since it could have been so excellent.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kikkerg
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I debated whether to go to an airport hotel on my last evening on Costa Rica since my flight was at 1 pm the following day, but I was really happy I chose instead to stay here.
It's a beautiful hotel, I was updated to a superior room which had a lovely internal patio.
Staff was friendly and very helpful.
The restaurant is also beautiful and I had a very tasty and sofisticated meal.
I would highly recommend it to end your stay in Costa Rica or as a starting point.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank veronicaedit
Reviewed 24 September 2018

We absolutely loved our stay here on the last night of our trip to Costa Rica. The staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was comfortable and assisted us with finding dinner reservations. Orlando was amazing. He carefully picked out a great restaurant which was wonderful. To top it off, he made efforts to reach us to let us know that we had left our credit card at the restaurant. Again, going beyond the expected to call the restaurant and ensure that the card was destroyed, per our request. Bravo and thank you Orlando and the hotel staff. The restaurant is beautiful, the staff amazing. The rooms are on the smaller side, but to be expected from an historic hotel. The bathrooms were spacious. The small touches were appreciated, including free snacks and drinks form the mini-bar. A definite 5 star.....made even more special by the great helpful staff. Bravo.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Single dad traveling with my 3 kiddos aged 7, 10 and 13 - we had just returned from the Osa Peninsula from 4 days off the grid in a treehouse so we were so excited to stay at a hotel with hot water, this place certainly lived up to the press as I have read that this spot has been rated one of the top hotels in all of Central America - it did not disappoint - in every way from reservation, check in, reception, dining, all of it was top notch. We loved it all - the decor, architecture, furnishings, artwork ... the kids were even impressed with the food at their restaurant - when a place is really quality, even the kids notice - this was one of their fave hotels in CR - we will always start and end our trips in CR with a stay at Grano in San Jose - thanks to Pablo for taking such great care of us during our quick stay recently!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jonathan H Y
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We went on an anniversary trip to Costa Rica and this hotel was magnificent. The service was great as were the facilities. Rooms were beautiful too and everyone loved to help and offer suggestions. The food was amazing and we give this hotel our top recommendation .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple