Lowest prices for your stay
US$79
SAVE US$4
Expedia.comUS$79
PricelineUS$79
HurbUS$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2020

I want to thank everyone from the hotel for their wonderful hospitality. We want to say wow. The service was amazing. We visited Costa Rica for my cousin’s wedding and it was also me and my wife’s anniversary. We will definitely be back. The food was amazing. The wedding In the hotel was great. The staff was very accommodating. Top notch service. Pura Vida.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2020

Stayed here one night and wish I would've stayed here my entire time in San Jose. Cute hotel with very friendly staff. I loved the decor and layout. Very open with lots of natural light and lots of plants

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 5 December 2019

I was in San Jose to renew my passport and stayed at this wonderful hotel. From the moment I arrived I was extremely impressed. The staff are so helpful and are fabulous. The art and the decor of this hotel is Asian and very nicely done. The food is very good and very important the mattress was so comfortable. I would give them ten stars if I could. This is the way a hotel is should be run.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 2 September 2019

We randomly booked this hotel for our last stay on the way out of Costa Rica. It is really close to the airport and also where I needed to return my rental car. We were welcomed by a very nice man at the front desk. He was very friendly and super helpful. The hotel in general is very modern decor and you can tell they go out of their way to decorate with nice things. The hallways are also really modern and the rooms follow suit. Cleanliness seems to also be important. We got a nice workout in their gym, which was just what we needed. Nothing crazy but had everything you need. Free breakfast in the morning was perfect. Typical buffet style with good coffee.

Nothing at all bad to say about this hotel. Price was also very inexpensive. For the price, you cannot go wrong at all. I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Ryano724
LucyShum, Owner at Isla Verde Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2019

Dear Ryano724,

Thank you for recommending us on Trip Advisor!

We are pleased to hear you´ve enjoyed stay with us. Yes, we´ve put much effort in the cleanliness and decoration of our facilities. Also mention the importance we give to our staff in assisting our guests their best way possible.

Thanks again. We hope you`ve had a wonderful time in Costa Rica!

All the best,

Reviewed 7 August 2019

stayed one night...and two weeks later my credit card was used in turkey and italy and other misc. charges....i only used the card once this year...the male at the front desk i suspect sold my information

Date of stay: July 2019
LucyShum, Owner at Isla Verde Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2019

Dear Asa J,

We are sorry to hear what happened to you.

This is a very serious accusation to make. Nowadays there are many ways in which fraudsters can obtain cardholders´ information. We´ve never had a situation like this. We suggest you gather evidence to prove your statement that implied a member of our staff involved in a crime. Otherwise, we ask you to take your comment back as it is considered defamation. You have all our cooperation as needed with the pertinent authorities for investigation.

Best regards,