“Bagelman's”

Add it.
Baglemenns
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed 26 December 2012

We usually have lunch here when visiting the city and buy bagels to take home. Our normal is the Bagel with cram cheese, Lox, and capers. This time I tried something different and had the Reuben. It was very good. We like both Bagelman's in Escazu and handy for us.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

I always stop by when I have to drive into the city. A little pricey but I wish they would bring one to Grecia, CR!

Reviewed 2 November 2012

Loved the bagels, they have plenty of options of them, but definetly the salads are the BEST, try oriental, or greek everything is fresh and very healthy!

Reviewed 27 May 2012

nothing like a proper bagel from this place, but it can be pricey. the hummus bagel was interesting but they could improve the hummus. besides that the place rocks.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

I like fresh, hot bagels. They have good ones and a good variety of menu items.