“Best place to get some unimaginable delicious food!”
Review of YummyLab

YummyLab
Ranked #167 of 843 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The combination of flavors and textures is like tasting a piece of heaven! I'm a regular here, and there's not one thing I've tried that I would highly recommend.

Alejandra S, Propietario at YummyLab, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to write! We are very happy you enjoy our food, and hope to see you as often as we do now! :)

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

My favorites are the cheese-filled pancakes with huevos rancheros or the grilled cheese sandwiches with Nutella. Creative cuisine that makes you come back for more!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I finally had the chance to have a lunch in this lovely place and I regret i did not go earlier!
I had a vegetarian burger and a batido de red fruits and each of them was special its own way.
Afterwards I tried the brownies and they were brown cubes sent from heaven...
They have an inner courtyard but all the place is very nicely furnished.
The location is close to the train rails but I don't know if the train really passes there cos i was there for more than an hour and it was the most quiet place I've been to in San Jose.
Wish the ladies that work there good luck! the absolutely deserve it :)

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Yummylabs knows how to get you great food - their plates and desserts are very good and it gives you the chance to try new food. Great for brunch during the weekend.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I learned that slow coffee really is more flavoursome!
Also, all food was so carefully prepared.
A treat to find in a tourist area.