“good food”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony Roma's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 184 Restaurants in Escazu
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Reviewed 21 November 2016

I always go to Tony Roma's when I stay in Escazu. Good food,especilly in their specialties beef ribs. But relatively high prices...

Reviewed 28 October 2016

10 years ago this was a good place to eat with some good servers. Was there this spring and had a long talk with the manager. He agreed with all I said and suggested
but it has gotten worse. We will never go back again. Carpets were dirty and coming apart. Service was slow. Food was only fair and my fries were just warm. I had a lunch
special and my wife just had fried cheese sticks. (they were good) all for $30. I had to stop the manager and give him my bill because I my server never came back to get it.
No one ever asked if everything was ok or did we need anything. Would have been a lot better going to McDonalds.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

I went for lunch there ! we sat at bar ! positives .. .food is good , service decent.
negatives.... service a little slow, they do not put on air conditioner in the middle of the day ! For what u are paying it should not be warm in there u cant just kick the front door open and expect it to cool down ! middle of the day in Costa Rica is warm.. Finally the roof on top of bar area decorative was dirty as hell ! let them know they should clean it !hopefully the kitchen does not look like that .

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

My family went to lunch and we all ordered difrent things. The onion loaf is great and ribs are great too. Everybody enjoyed the food until we got the bill. It was to expensive especially the drinks 2200 colones for a coke with no refill. The price makes you think twice in going back.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

The restaurant needs some updating - carpets are stained, tables are wobbly, and all smells a bit musky. Our order was brought wrong several times. I ordered a salad that was supposed to have blue cheese, mushrooms, and beef tenderloin (no cheese, no mushrooms, and severely overlooked meat that definitely was not Tender loin). When I informed the waiter he brought a small bowl with the missing blue cheese and ten minutes later another bowl with some mushrooms. One of the people in our party ordered boneless chicken wings with barbecue sauce. They boring buffalo sauce. She sent it back and 15 minutes later was brought a new order. She took one bite and left the rest. The had no salt, no flavor and were mushy. I tried one and it seemed to me that get were rapidly defrosted (and cooked) in the microwave. Yuk! There were multiple other errors in our order (large party of 12) and even when the right food finally arrived it was nothing to brag about. I have eaten at Tony Roma's in other countries and while they are not great... They are definitely not as bad as this one!