All reviews very nice hotel the bus ocean view night security small balcony free breakfast manuel antonio np within easy walking distance top floor middle of town rooms are clean cable tv bw marina signal birds tours
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Staff are unhelpful, breakfast buffet is limited but they offer two choices of hot breakfast.
1. Pancakes with eggs and sausage
2. Costa Rican breakfast of beans and rice with an egg.
Both of these options are delicious.

The big let down of this hotel is the rooms and noise. It is attached to a Casino and I suppose that attracts the crowds, except lots of noise if you are on the second level.
Our room smelt like mildew and the shower temperature keeps fluctuating.
We booked a standard room for a couple but they gave us a room with two singles. We asked to move rooms and we wanted to pay for an upgrade but they said the couldn’t although they did offer to join our singles together. We kindly accepted this offer but they didn’t end up doing it and when we asked why the reception staff said they just couldn’t do it!

I highly recommend staying in Manual Antonio which is 7 Km up the road, much better value for money that side.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelKamuk, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Hotel & Casino Kamuk, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We ate here because we found ourselves in the wrong part of town and needing to eat. The food was OK and the service friendly but the hotel and the surrounding area are not to be recommended. There is a very dodgy casino attached to the hotel that could appeal to certain punters (extra on the room apparently!)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest
Your preference is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your visit and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
If I can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at (506) 2777-0811.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I went with my family some days and when we arrived the staff gave us a very good welcome very professional service.

The place was fine according to the prices we paid and ordered.

I want to thank Enrique who was always very attentive to our needs gave us a very profrsional service and was a very friendly person.
The day of departure we did not see him to thank him that is why I give them to him by this means and we hope to see him when we return.

We left happy and will return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest
Your preference is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night and it was more than enough. Unfriendly staff,smelly and noisy room, incorrect advertisement of free, secure parking (parking on the street) and dodgy area(many prostitutes)

Only good points: good breakfast and shower.

Skip quepos and especially this hotel!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelKamuk, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Hotel & Casino Kamuk, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

The room is very small, also the bathroom. Everything is old.
In the morning the noise of the maids talking is like having them next to you.
The pool is small and is not a beach pool.
If you have another option, take it.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business