All reviews very nice hotel the bus ocean view night security small balcony free breakfast manuel antonio np within easy walking distance top floor middle of town rooms are clean cable tv bw marina signal birds tours
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I went with my family some days and when we arrived the staff gave us a very good welcome very professional service.

The place was fine according to the prices we paid and ordered.

I want to thank Enrique who was always very attentive to our needs gave us a very profrsional service and was a very friendly person.
The day of departure we did not see him to thank him that is why I give them to him by this means and we hope to see him when we return.

We left happy and will return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
HotelKamuk, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Hotel & Casino Kamuk, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear guest
Your preference is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
If I can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at (506) 2777-0811.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night and it was more than enough. Unfriendly staff,smelly and noisy room, incorrect advertisement of free, secure parking (parking on the street) and dodgy area(many prostitutes)

Only good points: good breakfast and shower.

Skip quepos and especially this hotel!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelKamuk, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Hotel & Casino Kamuk, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

The room is very small, also the bathroom. Everything is old.
In the morning the noise of the maids talking is like having them next to you.
The pool is small and is not a beach pool.
If you have another option, take it.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

With best western you get great rooms, clean, tv, air conditioning, pool everything. The only complain I got is the internet. Very poor signal, get disconnected often. I called the reception and they say is because my room is far so I got unlucky not a great answer!

Stayed: February 2018
HotelKamuk, Director of Sales at Best Western Hotel & Casino Kamuk, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel last minute since our initial booking did not work out.
We arrived at 10pm and the area was a little sketchy since it is next to a casino but they have a security guard outside the hotel until 6am. He was extremely helpful and helped carry our luggage from the parking lot. The parking lot is located around the corner and you need a key to get in and out which can be annoying.

The room itself is your standard room without a fridge. The bathroom was clean however we did see termites around the bed and on the table.

The free breakfast was very good and made the stay better.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends