Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$136
CheapTicketsUS$136
TravelocityUS$136
Orbitz.comUS$136
HurbUS$139
TripadvisorUS$136
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2019

This is a nice hotel for the area and the price. I wasn't a real fan of the breakfast buffet. The pool area is very busy and I couldn't figure out if it was guests or locals on like a day pass. The room was okay, it was clean and had air conditioning which really is all you need. The location is right across from the beach so that was a nice added benefit. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HN4Traveler
Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

We didn’t stay at the hotel but did eat breakfast there twice. Very fresh and hot and delicious.

Everyone there was very friendly and helped us through our very bad Spanish.

We would definitely say this is worth a visit for breakfast!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2019 via mobile

This hotel was probably lovely at one time. However, it has not been well maintained, and it is in desperate need of deep cleaning. The tiled stairs are filthy, as is the tiled flooring around the pool and in the restaurant. The pool is dirty enough you cannot see your legs (eeuw!) There is a lot of junk sitting around the place outdoors.
In the room, the beds were fair. The drain in the shower must not be vented before the septic, as there was a strong smell of urine, even with the shower window open. The handle on the shower was missing, and the plastic (quasi-see-through) showerhead was filled with gunk.
The breakfast was OK. But the dinner food in the restaurant was expensive, overcooked and not much flavor (including the soup, chicken, rice, shrimp, and squid). Service was incredibly slow to take our orders, and very slow getting the food served.
It's a real shame, as this place has great potential. It sits right across the street from the beach. The view from the dining area is beautiful. The pool design is nice. But, it all needs deep cleaned, and then regularly cleaned and maintained.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2019 via mobile

As I say in the title, how on Earth does this place get 3 stars?

As soon as the driver dropped me off I thought OH NO!!!!!

The reception desk is the bar! It seems like this is a place locals take their kids to use the pool. They had a fuseball table and the pool in the courtyard and kids were HOWLING AND SCREAMING non-stop. There is no restaurant per se. just tables by the bar near the pool.

I asked for a quiet room since I’d been traveling non-stop for 2 days.

They gave me a room on the 3rd Floor.

No elevator, stairway was nasty. A bucket of filthy water with a sponge in was on the first landing.

Got to the room and opened the door. A immediately heard the traffic roaring on the street below. I could still hear the screams of the children echoing through the courtyard.

I pulled back the sheets on the bed and their were hair and stains on the mattress under the flimsy sheets.

The room was rustic to say the least. No telephone in the room. Extremely old, beat up, depressing room.

I hauled my bags down the stairs, called the driver who just dropped me off and left ASAP.

1  Thank PatrickM20
Reviewed 1 June 2018

I was scared of my life. The lady on the reception said don t park in front of the hotel it s too dangerous.The stairs to go to the room was broken, the pool and whirlpool were ugly, old and broken.
Insect in the room everywhere, it was so dirty and stinks so bad.
The pictures on the internet are probably from 10years ago. -the worst hotel ever.

We were so afraid of this dangerous place i could not stay with my daughter and my mother. The ocean view was so ugly, nobody is on the beach, it is too dangerous. And also no tourist are there.
We did not sleep there and want to complain about that. We payed for two nights and did not stay. We did not touch anything. And they did not want to give us the money back. We left and had to pay for this nightmare.

Room tip: Don t book this nightmare hotel, very dangerous, unfriendly and dirty, no money back.
Date of stay: May 2018