We stayed here 1 night before our 3 day Corcovado hike. The room was clean with A/C. We had a great view of the bay(room#10) but realy didn't get to enjoy it because we came late and had to get up early for the hike.The patio was encredibled decorated with a beautiful view. The staff was extremely helpful in contacting our guide and recommending places to eat. We stored some our belongings at the hotel while we went on the hike. Itwas nice to have that option.We stayed out by Matapolo after the hike but we stopped by to ask a few questions and once again the staff was extremely helpful. Puerto Jimenez is a nice Costa Rican town with friendly people and good restaurants.A few are Pearl of the Osa,Juanitas and Delfinites.We would of liked to have stayed a few more nights here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabinas Jimenez is located on the Osa Peninsula, in Puerto Jimenez, on a quiet street at the edge of Puerto Jimenez, and directly on the Golfo Dulce. Comfortable new beds and linens, A/C, hot showers, mini-fridge, coffee makers are just a few of the amenities offered. A new pool, free wireless internet, kayaks, bicycles, and a cheerful and helpful staff will make your stay at Cabinas Jimenez truly memorable! Explore Corcovado National Park, Go Fishing, Surfing…Come and explore all the Osa has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cabinas Jimenez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Jimenez Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Cabinas Jimenez Puerto
- Cabinas Jimenez Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez