All reviews snapper eco tour monkey tour fishing director sashimi blue marlin chocolate farm costa rica reservation agent fresh fish world class osa peninsula herbal massage fishing grounds caught tuna mate jason professional photographer
Reviewed 28 September 2018

This is one of the most impressive resorts we have ever visited. The eco-tour opportunities are out of the world. The local area is beautiful and the opportunities seemingly endless. They have truly impressive fishing grounds, with excellent facilities and first-rate guides. The rooms were clean, large and very comfortable. The staff members were simply superb -- friendly, outgoing, helpful. pleasant. We could not have enjoyed out time on site more. What a wonderful setting and what a unique experience. Crocodile Bay is a special place that is, remarkably, inexpensive compared to other resorts. Check out the package arrangements, which are excellent,

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Absolutely amazing! There is no place like Crocodile Bay Resort - a beautiful oasis in the South of Coast Rica that is blooming with life. If you need to unwind and center yourself back with nature, this is the place for you. From beautiful whales to tropical birds to postcard beaches, you become immersed with the very essence of "pura vida" (pure life). If you like to fish for big game like marlin or surf world-class waves like Pavones and Matapalo, this is the place for you. Surfers will be spoiled with your own private boat and chauffeur that takes you around the best spots. A very safe and calm area with locals that are warm and kind. Highly recommend this place....wow!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I guess now I have to explain that title. I wanted to go to Costa Rica and go down a zipline. Due to work schedules and getting things in order, ie living I was just able to do some chipping away at planning my trip. I heard of Crocodile Bay Resort and that's about all. I had a lot of help from a travel agent in California and the next thing I knew dates were set, airline tickets were secured, and time was getting short. I traveled from Pittsburgh, PA to Houston, TX to San Juan, CR to Puerto Jimenez, CR. You can walk from the airport to the resort. Hacked out of the jungle is Crocodile Bay Resort, all inclusive and all first class. Thinking back at the trip I really couldn't really tell you where I was going or where I had been until I got home and looked on a map. SW corner of Costa Rica, not too far from Panama. Nicaragua the country to the north. I didn't use my cell phone. My laptop just a little to check that the world didn't explode. 5 star dining, first resort staff and guides. Sushi in the jungle, yep. The yellow fin tuna was swimming around 6 hours earlier and caught by one of the resort guests. Many activities to make the week sadly disappear too soon. Oh!! Howler monkeys at 5 AM...jungle alarm clock. I'm ahead of myself...in San Juan I stayed at the Hilton Double Tree Hotel. Another first rate facility and don't forget to eat the breakfast the next morning, awesome. The zipline was great as was the fishing. 3 sailfish, 2 yellow fin tuna and 2 mahi-mahi. We brought back a mahi and a tuna and now it was my turn to feed the resort. The chef did a BBQ with all the fixin's. The week at Crocodile Bay Resort was a blast. I'd go again and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to breakout of the shackles and into a little adventure.

Stayed: July 2018
5  Thank ANDREW S
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Croc bay was awesome. The people, the rooms, the eco tours were all top notch. The food wonderful. My husband and I went fishing with Javier and caught tuna, mahi mahi, rooster and a jack. My eco tour with Diego was so fun.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Our stay here was magical for us. The staff went out of their way to give us the best experience. I have stayed at many other places but Crocodile bay surpassed all of them with hospitality and excursions top knotch. The food was amazing as well. This place is a MUST! We cannot wait to visit again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple