When planning my trip to BLUE OSA, Aaron first told me that for however long I stay, by the end, I will wish I had stayed longer. I thought he was alluding to strolling the gorgeous beach just steps away (kayaked the early morning surf), the exotic wildlife and jungle adventures (Tree Climbing and exquisite waterfalls), or getting that last spa treatment to soothe the soul (heavenly!)...when I left, I realized that all these things became a backdrop to what Blue Osa is really about...FAMILY.
Traveling on my own, I was immediately welcomed with smiles and laughter. Michael, the property manager, and his team were nothing short of professional and integral in making my visit absolutely flawless. Marie and her incredibly talented kitchen staff provided me some of the most delicious and freshest meals I could ask for. And Aaron's spiritual guidance allowed my yoga practice to flourish and THRIVE!! Of course there are two souls that really run Blue Osa, Rama and Shiva...they run around the property like it's their kingdom and embody the true spirit of family and unity.
Muchas Gracias from the bottom of my heart to the caring, hard working and friendly staff of Blue Osa. You made my time here a true oasis of bliss and I look forward to my return and re-connecting with you all again. Much love and light from the Great White Way. Besos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Blue Osa Yoga Retreat & Spa our mission is simple: To provide you with an unforgettable experience –– nourishing body, mind and spirit.Let your focal point be the ocean. Imagine a cool ocean breeze across your face. Our yoga deck was designed to facilitate an immersive yoga experience: farm-to-table meals, first-class pampering, and beautiful eco-friendly accommodations. Our secluded beachfront property is located on Costa Rica’s biologically diverse Osa Peninsula. Here you will find coconut trees, colorful wildlife and crashing waves –– all guaranteed to provide a tranquil setting for letting go and living the pure life. Whether you’re looking for a tropical paradise to relax & renew, to delve deeper into your yoga practice, OR an exotic locale to embark on Travel-Channel-worthy adventures, we’ve got you covered. We offer tailor-made experiences for individuals, groups and retreat leaders. Our packages include yoga, eco-spa therapies and various nearby tropical adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Blue Osa Yoga Retreat and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Osa Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Blue Osa Yoga Retreat And Spa Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez