All reviews sister resort ylang ylang middle of town special thanks per night large room checking out montezuma beach pura vida eduardo
Reviewed 6 February 2018

The room was very comfortable, spacious and welcoming. The shower was HUGE and my favorite part, oh the water IS hot. I thought no windows would be claustrophobic but I was wrong, I enjoyed the no windows. Such a great stay!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2018

The room we had was clean, comfortable, and affordable. The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful each and every day. Made us feel welcome and they all spoke English well enough that it made it easier to understand and helped us to relax and enjoy our stay. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone who wants to stay in Montezuma.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ESBManagement, Manager at Sano Banano Beachside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

On behalf of our whole team we thank you for staying with us and are so happy you had an enjoyable stay. Hope you visit again sometime. Pura vida!

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

After a horrible night in another hotel I booked online with yet a different hotel but could not get in for a day. So I tried Sano Bonano and was more than pleasantly surprised. Large room, great price, breakfast included and wonderful service by all the staff. There was a 6.5 earthquake the night I stayed and the staff was reassuring and helpful. No damage to the hotel just a shaker. If I hadn't already paid online for the next place I would have stayed here my whole trip. Great place.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2017

This place is right on one of the main streets in Montezuma. It has a nice garden invirionment and a nice eco-profile. If I didnt have to sleep there I would love it. But the room had no windows. I know this is common for Costa Rica, but it does get claustrophobic in my oppinion. Other than that staff was friendly, room was clean and walls were painted in fun colors. Breakfast is your choise from the menu including a juice of coffee of your choise and all tasted really good. Wifi was working so-so. Right next door you have good supermarket and the beach is only few minuites away.

Room Tip: Room number 1 had no windows, so you might wanna avoid that one.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ida R
ESBManagement, Manager at Sano Banano Beachside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hola!
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our location, beautiful garden, food and that you were pleased with our service. We have 2 rooms that don't feature windows, they are perfect for those seeking to sleep in late. We hope in the future we can provide you with one of our rooms that do feature a window.
Thank you for having stayed with us.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We went to this lovely place for a desitnation wedding. It goes down in our books as one of the best vacations! The town, people and the hotel was the best. There is plenty to do, or if you choose, you can do nothing at all.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple