As a part of a 10 day trip to Costa Rica with Gate 1 Travel we stayed at Villas Lirio for 3 nights. The hotel is located at the summit near Manuel Antonio close to restaurants and buses headed to the beach. The hotel grounds are tropical and lush and we got to see both scarlet macaws and white faced monkeys on the grounds. The room we had was quiet, located on an upper floor, with good airflow. It was clean and came with a fridge in the room to keep drinks cold. I took advantage of the pool while I was there and it was well maintained, comfortable and clean. Beach towels are available at the front office. We enjoyed our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from it all! Tropical gardens adorning two crystalline pools. Villas Lirio offers 12 rooms with two queen-size beds and 12 rooms with a single queen bed. There are also 2 fully-equipped suites. The hotel offers restaurant service. Each room is tastefully decorated with queen-size beds, ceiling fans, air conditioning and private bathrooms with hot water. The area of Manuel Antonio/Quepos offers plenty of activities, including snorkeling, surfing, rafting, nature hikes, mangrove tours, sport fishing, and is known for its hot nightlife and excellent restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villas Lirio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Lirio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Villas Lirio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio