9 people are viewing this hotel
US$360
Free cancellation until 18/05/21
US$362
Free cancellation until 18/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$362
US$335
SAVE US$27
Hotels.comUS$362
eDreamsUS$360
Orbitz.comUS$362
1,139 results
All reviews ocean club sushi bar saltwater pool private beach costa rica golf cart our honeymoon every morning romantic getaway main pool ocean view pura vida luxury hotel amazing hotel howler monkeys heaven on earth amazing views
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

It was an amazing stay. Everything was great. We had the Wow suite and it really is Wow. The design is exceptional and unique. You live in a rainforest in a very modern room. The pool is very nice and stylish. An amazing sunset can be watched from the pool. The staff are friendly and the food is delicious. If you want something unusual and impressive, I definitely recommend

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2021

The Makanda by the Sea exceeded our expectations. It is conveniently located near Manuel Antionio Parque, but feels very secluded and private. The two infinity pools were absolutely stunning with beautiful views of the ocean and tropical terrain. We saw sloths, monkeys, birds, lizards and hermit crabs on our daily walks around the resort. The beach was private with nice quiet lounge swings made for two. Our suite was newly remodeled and incredibly nice. The food and drinks were delicious. The staff spoiled us with their attentive service. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Some rooms are easier to get to than others if you have difficulty walking up stairs or on steep grades.
Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

Lovely place with super friendly and attentive staff - they paid attention to my every request!
veeeeery clean and stylish rooms!

I definitely highly recommend it and really hope to come back again as the level of relaxation was way beyond my expectations!:)

Thank you for the magic holidays and wish you prosperity!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank NatalySmith_co
Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

I stayed in Makanda Hotel for a couple of nights on March 2021 and my experience was the best ever. The architecture is outstanding, the rooms crafted in every detail and the ocean view is amazing. During Friday they had live music and dinner was great! I will sure be back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

A magical place, full of peculiar details like no other. The best Hotel in Manuel Antonio.
You can see AMAZING sunset all over the spots of the hotel, extraordinary biodiversity in all areas, warm service that made me feel so special.
I wish I could stay forever.

Date of stay: January 2021